4

Taeyong spent the whole morning sleeping and was woken up by Johnny calling him. Taeyong took a glance first at the time, exactly 2:30 pm the afternoon.

"What?!" Taeyong yelled scratching his eyes.

"Well, today's Saturday and why not we hangout. I know your schedule well." Johnny proposed to Taeyong. Taeyong on the other hand is still sleepy that he turned down the proposal.

"Listen here you ribs. I'm going to get your ass there and you'll come whether you like it or not." Johnny blurted out hanging up the call.

'do i have a choice?' Taeyong thought chuckling with the idea. When Johnny asked, no one will have a choice. They'll answer yes and if no, the giant man will do anything just for them to say yes.

Taeyong stepped inside the bathroom and took a shower. Couple of minutes passed and Taeyong got out of the shower with a load of steam. He surely loves hot baths.

He just put on casual clothes. Light gray polo, white khaki shorts and a white fila shoes. He felt his phone vibrated in his pocket as he checked himself in front of the mirror.

-----
From: JohnD

Open the door. I'm waiting
here for almost 15 mins

Yongie

Why don't you knock?
You have hands.

JohnD

Just open the goddamn door!

-----

Leaving no other choice, Taeyong grabbed his wallet, keys and to complete his outfit, his glasses.

Taeyong opened the door revealing Johnny wearing an all pink outfit. Taeyong locked the door from inside as he got out.

"Where we going?" Taeyong said casually while entering Johnny's car. "And why you're wearing that kind of clothes?"

"We're going to Jaehyun's." Johnny said while starting the engine up. "Yuta, Winwin, Taeil and Doyoung are already there and Mark is on his way." Johnny added.

"This group of ours is starting to grow. We just started being roommates and classmates when we were juniors. We're just three back then. The 95 liners." Taeyong stated reminiscing the moments when they were junior.

~~~
"Hi! My name is Yuta." The Japanese guy said as he entered their shared dorm room.

"I'm Johnny and that dancing guy there is Taeyong." Johnny offered his hand and Yuta gladly took it.
~~~
"Meet my  highschool friend, Mark." Johnny said introducing a shy Canadian boy behind him.

"Aww, cute. I'm Taeyong."

"And I am Yuta."
~~~
"What the hell?!" Taeyong blurted out when someone accidentally tripped in front of him ruining his food.

"Yongie! He's the one we'll supposedly meet. His name is Kim Dongyoung, Doyoung for short." Yuta said introducing Doyoung to Taeyong while placing his tray of food on the table.

"Well, I can already tell that we'll not get along." Taeyong said rolling his eyes and not accepting Doyoung's hand.