41

"... And for our Summa Cum Laude... Lee Taeyong!" Taeyong stood up and walked to the stage to get his diploma and to be officially graduate, ending his school life.

Taeyong's group was the loudest cheer when Taeyong's name was called. Johnny whistling, Jaehyun shouting and repeating phrases like 'That's my boyfriend!' 'I'm so proud!' and 'I love you Lee Taeyong!' and the others cheering for Taeyong.

Taeyong quickly got off from the stage and quickly ran to his group's direction. Jaehyun ran to Taeyong hugging him tightly, but not so tight so that Taeyong could breathe and to give his baby bump space.

"I'm so proud at you Lee Taeyong." Jaehyun whispered before breaking the hug.

"So... Let's now leave?" Haechan asked.

"Don't be such a dick Haechan, let's give them time and Taeyong's speech is not yet done." Mark said answering the youngest's question.

"Well, I am a pussy Mr. Seagull, not a dick." Haechan replied before Johnny split the two apart before they could kill each other, again.

"Jaehyun! Pack your things now, we'll leaving in two hours!" Taeyong said as he stuffed a couple of clothes and some necessary things like personal hygiene kit and some travelling things like camera, headphones, a fully charged power banks and specially condoms (it must be one of the things you need before leaving the country, just trust me in this).

Jaehyun, left with no choice, stood up from the sofa where he is currently laying down and started packing his things.

The dorm where Taeyong and Doyoung lives are currently renting by Jaehyun. School life is over for the two and it's time for them to move out, that is why Jaehyun's clothes are now present in Doyoung's cabinet.

Doyoung was the first one to move out because yes it so obvious, he'll be staying to his boyfriend's house.

Why are they packing? The group decided to have a grand celebration in Paris, not just 127 but also with U.

Lucas introduced Kun to them and since they already know Winwin, the introduction is not needed.

"Are you guys excited?!" Johnny asked hyping them up, while they're entering Mark's private plan. He has a rich ass don't forget.

Johnny received a bunch of yeses and claps before they took their respective seats.

Taeyong took a good glance at the people inside plane first, it looks like everyone brought their special someone with them, the tickets are free so why not grab the opportunity right? (that is why you need condoms while travelling)

But one somehow familiar figure caught Taeyong's eyes. The figure almost resembles tye doctor taking care of him during his pregnancy but he didn't get a better view.

"Jae? Is that Dr. Ji?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun who is about to doze off.

Jaehyun quickly examined the figure before he confirmed it. "Yes." He replied short before readying himself to sleep.

"Why is he here?" Taeyong asked again.

"Maybe Mark invited him to make sure your pregnancy is safe." Jaehyun answered.

'He got a point.' Taeyong thought before taking a seat.

----
Just a short chapter but it's a double update so you'll be served well.

Tbh, I typed chapter 40 and 41 really late, 3-4 am today that is why my brain is pretty much fucked up when I am currently writing this and my eyes can't take it anymore so I just did a small chapter for this one.

I'll be ending this book soon so I could focus on my other book.

See ya! I'm out!