Special Chapter

"What chapter are you now?" Calix asked his twin brother without making an eye contact.

"Chapter 23." Chalil replied short as he once again place his nose between the book pages.

"Ah, spoiler alert. In the next chapter Jacob will found out that Theo's pregnant." Calix said as he jumped off of the top bunk of the double decker. He immediately rushed to the door and left the room.

"Fuck you Calix!" Chalil yelled following his twin outside. Luckily their parents are put so they have the whole house as their playground.

The twins kept on chasing each other until they ran out of breath. Their feet led them to the backyard where they sat on the grass as they catched their breaths taking in as many oxygen as possible.

"I already finished the book. The story is somewhat familiar to me." Calix said staring from afar.

"Same. But there's a solution to the problem. I heard the author will have a signing event this coming week in China." Chalil said tapping something on his phone.

"You know what is next week's event?" Chalil asked delaying Calix's excitement.

"Just spill it before I bury you alive." Calix said with an irritated tone while eyeing Chalil from head to toe.

Calix stood up and did some stretching exercises before sitting on the grass again.

"It's daddy and papa's anniversary, this time they'll bringing us with them in China." Chalil replied after sighing in defeat as he felt also excited to the news he had to say.

"How come I don't know about this?" Calix said.

"Use your rusted brain sometimes. Papa really wants to eat with us as a whole specially during dinners, you being a flirty stubborn son, skipping family dinners just to see your pet every night; that's so creepy actually, that you missed the small details." Chalil replied before he ran inside the house and locking Calix out.

He know that Calix is easily triggered when the topic is his obsession with his pet.

"Chalil come the fuck back here!" Calix screamed as he knocked the wooden door forcefully creating loud thuds.

"Go to your pet, ain't opening the door till they arrive, that is when they arrive." Chalil yelled back before going upstairs and entering their room, going back in reading the book.

"The two of you are twins I assume." The author said while signing his book that is bought by the twins.

The two of them nodded at the same time and at the same speed making the author chuckle a bit. "My characters' son is also a twin, same age by the two of you." He said giving the signed book back to the twins.

"Before we leave, since we are the last one in line, we would like to grab this opportunity to ask you some questions related to the book." Chalil uttered catching the author's complete attention.

"You're actually the first person who dared to ask me questions." The author replied as he instructed one of the bodyguards of the place to bring two chairs.

"Please seat." The author offered as the guard placed two plastic chairs and the two immediately sat down.

"What is the inspiration of the story?" Calix was the first one to ask a question.

"The inspiration of the story is from the love story of my friends living in SoKor." The author answered right away.

"Are the names of the characters real or pure fiction?" Chalil was next.

"Pure fiction." The author replied.

"Have you been to SoKor? If yes are you familiar with the owner of the Three Kingdoms?" Calix.

The author nodded his head before opening his mouth to answer but is interrupted by Chalil throwing a follow-up question.

"You know Lee Taeyong?" Chalil asked.

"Woah, woah. Calm your dicks down. I will answer all questions." The author chuckled before answering the question.

"As for your question," He pointed to Calix. "Yes, I've been to SoKor many time. In fact I studied there during my college but I didn't finished my course because of personal issues. And answering the last two questions, yes I know the owners of the certain resto."

"Three different individuals having their three different cultures made one by food. Lee Taeyong, the Korean. Nakamoto Yuta, the Japanese and Qian Kun, the Chinese." The author said.

"W-wait it just dawned to me. We're actually talking in Korean right now, I'm shocked." The author laughs by the twin's shocked expressions.

"Anyways, just go straight to the point with this mini interview." He faked cough, acting serious that made the two feel nervous for a little bit.

"Is Lee Taeyong and Jung Jaehyun the real names of the characters?" Chalil asked.

"Nice to finally meet the twins. Jung Calix and Jung Chalil. That's right, Taeyong and Jaehyun, the perfect couple."

-----
Before I officially end this book, I would
like to take this opportunity to thank you who is reading my book.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.