34

⚠️okay, this chapter contains intense sex talks but is very important for me to exclude in the chapters... so read with precaution⚠️

A naked Yuta was given a blow-fucking-job by a girl.

The both of them, Yuta and the girl was taken aback when they realized that they've been caught. The girl quickly got her clothes on and got out of the abandoned, dusty room. The scene made Johnny furious. He slowly walk towards Yuta who is still unbothered and has zero intentions to put his clothes on.

"Johnny, want to give me a blowjob, just say it to me." Yuta deadpan said stroking his length slowly.

"What on earth had gotten inside your fucking mind NAKAMOTO YUTA!" Johnny said, invisible smokes fuming out from his ears. Johnny fasten his pace and used his strength to punch Yuta on his face.

Yuta was shocked with the sudden attack and nearly lose his balance.

"You have a fucking boyfriend Yuta! And if tou don't fuckinh know, he left without any words!" Johnny yelled as forcefully put Yuta's clothes on the Japanese before grabbing his collar.

"I don't care Johnny. If he not here, then I have someone to satisfy my needs. Hormones are hor-" Johnny didn't let Yuta finish his sentence and punched him again on the Japanese's face, river of blood now flowing from the latter's nose.

"What do you mean you don't care?! At this point, I didn't even know If you considered Winwin as your botfriend or not." Johnny blurted out freeing Yuta from his grasp.

"Tell me Yuta, how many affairs?"

"3...4, I don't know. I lost count."

"What an actual fuck!" With Yuta's answer Taeyong who is outside the room, unable to process everything, was snapped back in reality and made his way towards Yuta and slapped his face really hard.

"You fucking let many fucking boys and girls to fucking touch you and fuck them! All this behind Winwin's back. Now I know why he left and it's all because of you." Taeyong was about to slap Yuta again but Yuta caught his hand.

"You don't know what I feel so don't fucking act like I am the one who is dirty here." Yuta hissed making Taeyong use his other hand to slap the latter but again he caught it.

"I am tired of all your bullshits." Yuta blurted out pushing Taeyong to the floor. Taeyong lost his balance and fall on his back.

"A-ah shit!" Taeyong hissed as he felt something painful on his stomach.

Johnny turned his gaze towards Taeyong only to see the latter bleeding. "This is our last meeting as a friend Yuta. Don't ever go near us again." Johnny said while carrying Taeyong, bridal style before rushing out of the room.

"Calk an ambulance, quick! Fucking call a fucking ambulance!" Johnny screamed alarming everyone, with classes of not. He made his way to the university's clinic to at least give him a first again.

"Wait for the ambulance. If the ambulance is here and I haven't returned yet, just go without me. I need to find your boyfriend first."

Jaehyun's POV

I heard a commotion from the adjacent building, yelling to call an ambulance as I searched for Johnny.

Being a curious human being I am, I went to the building to ask what is happening.

"Johnny, the graduating student all of the sudden yelles for someone to call an ambulance. They said that he went straight to the clinic."

What? Johnny? After I heard and realized what he said, I quickly ran my way to the clinic. I barged inside, seeing Taeyong who has a river of blood coming out from his legs.

"Tae! W-what happened?" Jaehyun asked with a panicking voice as he caresses Taeyong's face calming the crying boy.

"J-jaehyun, i-it hurts! M-my stomach hurts!" Taeyong growled in pain, enduring it.

"The ambulance is here. Go to the parking lot." The nurse blurted out as he turned down the call from the guard house.

I carried Taeyong and ran towards the parking lot. There, we we're greeted by volunteers. They grabbed Taeyong from my grip and placed him on a wheeled bed. "Sir, if you have a car, I suggest that you use it." One of them said before closing the ambulance's doors.

I didn't have a chance to plead as they drove put of the campus, good thing my car was parked adjacent to where the emergency vehicle was parked. I got in, turn my siren on and followed the ambulance containing Taeyong.

-----
I'm back