38

This chapter will feature Seventeen because their Fallin' Flower is a masterpiece and is very well fitted for this chapter.

Ps: there is a 4th wall breaker in this chapter so... Yeah~ idc

The party eventually comes and all students were excited about it and also nervous because after this heveanly celebration, they must walk the hellish path of grade cards. But they need to set that aside first and they must enjoy the ball specially the graduating student.

They we're wearing of course, Johnny's own creation. A royal blood inspired suit. A pure white long sleeves with a diagonally striped red and black tie with a little reddish flower arrangement pinned on it topped with a suit. A red smooth fabric on the right side of the suit with black on the other intersecting at the back. The red side was full of gliters and crystals that shines whenever light made contact with them while the black has its floral pattern with fine lines. The suit is paired by a silky red slacks and a black leather shoes.

Well, for Seulgi, she's wearing a gown also paired with the rest of the guys. Seulgi's wearing a red and black floral and gliter patterned gown crippling all the way down to the her feet, roses pinned on the lace of the gown paired with a three-inched high heels, the left side's red snd well the other one's black.

(No visual inputs regarding the cloting 'cause my lazy ass won't cooperate and is too lazy to make one. I'll just leave it to your imagination)

"You ready?" Jaehyun asked his lover when he noticed that Taeyong nervously fiddles his fingers. The older just nodded in response.

"Don't be nervous Tae, let your body do its thing." Jaehyun said while caressing the back of Taeyong to calm the latter down.

"Taeyong? They're calling us. The cotillion will start after our school dancers finish their presentation." Seulgi said approaching the couple. Also nervous as hell because it's her first time dancing in front of a crowd be she doesn't show it.

"You can do it Tae." Jaehyun said placing a small peck on the latter's lips.

"Okay, that's enough PDA for this moment." Seulgi rolled his eyes before dragging Taeyong to the  backstage.

The university's dance troupe dances a japanese song about flowers.

(If you want an aesthetic mv, go watch their "Fallin' Flowers" MV, its a masterpiece and you know the reference for this Seulgi amd Taeyong collab and yes! I am referrig that specific event. Seriously you should watch it.)

The song soon ends and the cotillion will now start but there is one problem, the music is corrupted and the dj can't play it.

Taeyong's nervous state became anxiety. The students are seeing forward to this specially Johnny 'cause he wants to see his creation but as seconds passes by, the situation is getting more fucked up.

"Taeyong! I now that some guys from your group can sing acapella very well, I am suggesting that you convince them to just sing the song for us. I know that they know the song very well 'cause it's Taeil we're talking about." Seulgi hastily said, the words almost swallowed.

"I'll call them now." Taeyong grabs his phone from the right pocket of his pants and contacted Jaehyun.

"Jae? Can you come here at the backstage and bring Doyoung and Taeil hyung with you asap." Taeyong didn't let Jaehyun asked the reason why and hanged up the call.

Thanks for the professional mc, he played his part and decided to delay the cotillion by asking random students on what are they expecting for the cottilion.