33

"Not today Tae, I'm tired." Although Jaehyun, too, missed his baby's ass, he had to endure his horny shits first.

"Mkay." Taeyong sulked breaking his hug.

The contestants for the quiz bee, please gather inside the gym in three minutes. Again, the contestants for the quiz bee, please gather inside the gym in three minutes.

The announcement said, echoing all across the university.

"So... Let's go?" Jaehyun asked as the both of them stood up on their feet.

"Obviously." Taeyong said storming out of the rooftop taking the staircase. Jaehyun used a good three seconds to process what just happened until he finally realized that Taeyong's sulking because he turned down the supposedly 'sex' they'll be doing tonight. So he sprinted his way out of the rooftop to catch up of Taeyong.

"... And this year's Quiz Bee champions are... Nakamoto Yuta and Lee Taeyong!" Their principal said. The pair wasn't even shocked when they heard their names but his friends, cheered them up, screaming their names on top of their lungs. And of course they are lead by Johnny and Jaehyun.

The two of them reached the stage, received their medals and the price money before getting off. "Dude! We know that you'll the champion." Mark screamed as they skipped they way to yhe two boys.

"It's easy as abc, I'll be doing something later, so I will not be able to join you're celebration. I'll try to catch up but I am not sure if I can." Yuta said before walking out of the gymnasium.

But before Mark and Taeyong can confront him, Yuta was out of their line of sight so they just have to shrug it off.

"Actually no, I need answers and I will get answers." Johnny uttered following Yuta's tracks. The remaining boys was too shocked on what the two was acting but they immediately followed Johnny who is walking with his 3 meter legs and making a fair distance from them.

"Johnny hyung! What answers are you talking about?!" Haechan yelled as he ran, catching up with Johnny.

"I need answer on why Yuta's been avoiding us since Winwin left and fuck! I NEED ANSWERS ON WHY WINWIN LEFT ALL OF A SUDDEN!" Johhny replied, bursting his anger amd frustration out, almost scaring the little boy. "And I want it now. It's been like hell, observing and waiting for the right time to confront him but I am fed up with this waiting and I want answers now!"

He can't contain himself inside the jar anymore, so he ran as much as he could, away from his friend, for them not to see how vulnerable he is right now. And he has only one thing in mind, and that is to know the answers he's been dying to hear.

Jaehyun's POV

Oh my fucking god. That is all I can say, I still have my jetlag and all this commotion is driving me crazy. Once we saw Johnny running away from us, we separated, hoping to find him very quick. I volunteered to search alone, but I have zero intentions in doing so.

Once I got a good distance from the others, I immediately grabbed my phone from my pocket and called Winwin's number.

This is hard. Part of me wants to know the real reason and the answers; just like Johnny. Winwin don't want me to know it, bue we can get an answer from Yuta. But, I have no choice, Winwin really helped me a lot and it's time to bring back the favor.

Come on pick it up.

Few rings later and he finally answered it, but instead of hearing Winwin talk, I heard Mr. Huang's voice instead. "I am sorry who is this?"

"Oh hi, I am really sorry for disturbing you but I am Jung Jaehyun." I politely said but there is a bit of rushness in my tone. "I was hoping for Winwin to pick it up but you did it instead, may I know where he is at the moment we speak to each other?" I asked.

"Oh, he's taking a bath. Are you in a hurry?" He asked, shit I hate his tone. You know that one question when they know that you are eating yet they'll ask what're you doing.

"Yes, I am in a hurry and I need him now. Can you please pass the phone to him?" I politely asked, although I am a bit annoyed.

'Winwin, Mr. Jung is on the line, he said that he wants to speak to you and he is in a hurry!' I heard Mr. Huang screamed across the room, probably where he is now and probably Winwin's room.

And yes! Gladly, Winwin finally answered the call.

"Get to the point, to beating around the bushes anymore." Winwin deadpan asked.

"Listen here you Chinese guy. Your boyfriend, Nakamoto Yuta is avoiding us since you left. Now Johnny had enough of Yuta's bullshits and now he is about to confront him. And you know Johnny, if he wants an answer, he wi-"

"Will get answers. You think I don't know? Let Yuta spill the tea, let him ruin your friendships even more." He said before hanging up the call.

I've never seen or heard Winwin's that serious.

Taeyong's POV

I also want the answers to my questions but not in the situation like this. I have used all of my energy searching for Johnny, I know that he's still inside the campus because Jungwoo is guarding his car and Johnny nevee leaves the university without his precious car.

I was about to lose hope but I heard faint sobs from afar. Being curious I am, followed the sobs until I found myself in front of an abandoned room. I've been attending this university for four year yet I haven't know that it has a abandoned room, and I just discovered it when I am graduating in less than a month.

I grabbed the knob and opened it, revealing a crying Johnny. It's the time first time I saw Johhny cry like that. I immediately ran to his direction to comfort him, even though I don't know how to.

"Be quiet, don't cry." I said while caressing his back, trying to calm him down. What did I just said? It's the lamest comforting lines the history has recorded. But surprisingly, he stopped crying.

Johnny hugges me thigh for a good one to two mimutes before breaking the hug apart. But then when we pulled our bodies apart, when the both of us heard a low grunts and moans of a boy and a girl.

We first took a glance at each other before barging outside the abandones room. Like I did a while ago, we followed where the moans are coming and we found ourselves in front of another abandoned room, this university has a lot of abandoned room eh.

"Are you sure about this?" I hesitantky said, about to back out last second but I heard no replies, Johnny opened the door and revealed something I hope I didn't see.

-----
What did johnny and taeyong saw?

The answers in the next chapter.

Took me a whole day to write this sh*t.

NCT DREAM WON THEIR FIRST WIN!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!!