14

This chapter is important because all of the stories of my OTP's in hyung line; from Taeil to Lucas will have a teaser from Winwin including his story and JaeYong.

Taeyong hoped out of the bus and ran swiftly to his dorm. He didn't waste any second, once he entered the room, he stripped himself and changed clothes.

Once he finished changing, he grabbed his phone, wallet and his keys. Locked the door and ran towards the roads. He called for a taxi and after a minute, one gladly stopped to let him in.

"To the airport, and please take the shortest route." Taeyong said, almost rapping the whole sentence. The taxi driver sped up a little bit because he knew that his passenger his in a rush.

Taeyong's focus was on his phone and outside the window. He kept asking the driver where on earth is he now.

Taeyong's POV

The feeling I am feeling now is super strange. Adrenaline starting to crawl up on my veins as I keep looking at my phone to see any messages from Winwin and to the window.

I need to see Sicheng before he leaves SoKor. I need to ask him questions and hoping that he will answer them all.

"We here." I heard the driver murmured, I didn't even noticed that we're approaching the airport because I am too preoccupied at the moment, well this whole day.

"Here's the fare. Keep the change." I said before rushing out of his taxi and running inside the airport.

Please... Please... Please

I look at the huge monitor at the entrance flashing all the flights.

Seoul, South Korea to Beijing, China - 6:15 pm

I look at the time on my phone and shit! It's already 5:50 and I only have fifteen minutes to find and talk to him.

I dialed his number, hoping that he would answer but it just keep on ringing. I was about to take a left turn when I felt my phone vibrated.

___
From: Chengie

Don't call me idiot
Meet me at the Customs
___

Yes! As I read the text message from Sicheng, I take a U-turn and did my best to run as fast as I could. Minutes later, I finally found him pulling two luggages with him and walking towards my direction.

My emotions didn't cooperate with me this time, I ran towards him and hugged him very tight.

"H-hyung I ca-can't breathe." He said stuttering trying to catching his breath making me pull away from our hug.

"I have so many questions in my mind right now." I said while making an eye contact with him, knowing Sicheng for almost 3 years, he hates making an eye contact with him and he only do them if it's really important and necessary.

"I know. I want you to keep this in mind hyung and tell everybody this:

Tell them that you dreamed of me talking to you and tell them this exact words I will say. For Taeil and Doyoung hyung: happy ending is far from end. For Johnny: One specific moment will happen to his life, unexpected, that will change him big time. For Jaehyun: even imperfections are perfect. And for you Taeyong hyung, One of your wish, your biggest wish will be granted by someone you know." Sicheng stated. It's clearly shows how what to say and what he thinks.

"How about Yuta?" I asked because he didn't even say his name a while ago.

"Well, for Yuta. Tell him that we'll meet again, sometime in the future but everything is upside down. And oh, before I completely forgot, an addition to the group will appear anytime soon. I have to go now. I may not be able to answer your questions but someday they will, just wait and keep them in mind." Sicheng said turning his back to mine.

As his figure shrinks, I saw him turned his head to see me; his only friend that knows where he is, one last time. I waved my hand as a goodbye as I silently bid my goodbye.

Goodbye, for now.

Well, I just lost two friends in one day. I might celebrate tonight. Tomorrow's Saturday anyways.