9

"Aww come on man! Tomorrow's Saturday. You always skip your Saturday schedules." Johnny whined to Taeyong as the both of them munched their sandwiches down.

"The last time we hanged out, I crammed stressfully and I am not experiencing that anymore."

"Very well then, I'll tell Yuta that Sicheng temporarily lives in your dorm." Johnny said splitting up with Taeyong; he turned right while the latter turned left.

"W-wait. Okay I'll go but in one condition," Taeyong grabbed the giant's right hand and forced Johnny to face him, Johnny just cocked a brow at him, signalling to continue his proposal. "Yuta will not go."

"And why is that?"

Taeyong explained everything to Johnny that Winwin purposely avoiding his Japanese boyfriend by turning off his phone, not attending classes, by leaving his dorm and by not seeing him for a whole week. Winwin did it only God and him knows why.

Johnny knew that Winwin's staying with Taeyong at the older's dorm when he barges inside the unit seeing Winwin sleeping on the sofa. Taeyong knew about it but he refused to tell Sicheng.

"You're proposal is approved, I'll just have to come up with an excuse to Yuta that we'll not having a hang out tomorrow. See you at Jae's!" Johnny said as he walked down the road opposite to Taeyong's tracks.

He waited for a couple of minutes for the bus to arrive before he took his nap. Taeyong's day was a little bit busy compared to his everyday schedule.

He has to attend a two hour review with Yuta at the library with their Science professor. He ditched 2 classes just to attend to that review and missed tons of lecture which he copied from his classmate. He has some presentation to present and before he go home to finally have some rest, he needed to attend a general assembly of the representatives for the Ball with Seulgi to get their names listed.

Taeyong felt the bus stopped, he quickly stood up, paid for his fare and hopped out of the bus.

He slid the door's key inside, unlocking it. He turned the knob and opened it. He lazily walked to his room, dozing off because of being tired the whole day. Taeyong lazily closed the door by kicking using his left foot. He tosses his bag into he sofa before climbing on top bunk bed to sleep not bothering to change his clothes. He closed his eyes letting the time continue as he replenish his energy.

Meanwhile on Jaehyun, he's still in the school waiting for someone, for a specific someone.

"Haechannie!" Jaehyun screamed as he saw Donghyuck walking to his direction.

"Jung Jaehyun, like I always say, stop calling me that because it makes my name stink like a dump site and I clearly don't like it."

"Well, I am so sorry my beloved cousin because I can't resist myself from saying it." Jaehyun replied with a sarcastic tone. The two of them entered Jaehyun's car before leaving the university.

"So Lee Minhyung huh?" Jaehyun asked out of the blue while trying not to distract himself from driving.

"Who's Lee Minhyung? What do you mean?" Haechan asked.

"Well, I can clearly read your eyes. I've been observing you at the party; Mark's party to be exact and I saw you drooling over him." Jaehyun teased making the younger's face blush.

"Hahaha, caught you Lee Donghyuck."

"I fucking hate you and your father Jung Jaehyun! And I hate the fact that I just realized that what you said is a lie and my gay face can't hide it!" Haechan screamed angrily before sulking.

"And I love you too my beloved cousin."