22

Taeyong rushes to his first subject; time check it's already 8:45 and his first schedule every Mondays is 8:30.

'i should've set my alarm'

Well, Taeyong spent his Sunday night at Jaehyun's because of Mr. Jung's request again. He overslept and is forced to take Jaehyun's clothes.

'now i look like a hanger because of this'

Taeyong barges inside the room only to be found that there is no on one inside.

"Yongie!" A voice screamed from afar. Taeyong turned his back to see whose voice is that.

"All graduating students, aka us, are being summoned at the gymnasium." Johnny stated. Johnny was the first one to walk, followed by Taeyong. Taeyong is really lucky this time around.

"Catch you up later, Mark's said that we'll meet a new addition to our little group." Johnny said  as he sat where his section is seated.

"Yeah, later?" Taeyong murmured.

"Good day students! I gathered you all here today to announce a very important announcement." The university's principal said, standing up on the middle of the stage in front of everyone.

"As you all know, exam days are next week and we'll have a week long preparation for the annual event. The administrators as well as the staffs had decided to make adjustments." The principal took a deep breath first before continuing.

"You can attend the feast whenever you like and you can invite any other people inside. Outsiders, your parents or loved ones can enter the university!" He said making the crowd go wild. Screaming and yelling filled up the whole gym.

"Alright, alright. Calm your asses down and let me continue." He firmly said making the wild crowd go back to their seats, and lend their ears once again to their principal.

"We made this for you to enjoy your last remaining days studying here and to make those days memorable. But... but, you need to register them first, that your class adviser will give the full details. We're still the top university across Seoul and destroying the image of this university is a no-no."

"Okay, listen up you guys, I'm gonna make this quick. You need to list all the names of the outsiders here," Their class adviser said while distributing a table imprinted on a piece of paper.

"You need to fill those up, as many as you like. Their names, contact number and their signature. Pass those to me before the exam days. Understood?" He continued. Taeyong's classmates including nodded their head as a yes to their adviser.

"Very well then, I'll be excusing myself. Class dismiss."

Taeyong didn't planned on going to the library today because of the fact that he is excited to meet the 'new addition' Johnny is saying.

Taeyong found his circle of friends seated on their usual table, chatting and laughing. He bought a sandwich first before approaching them.

"... And then here comes Johnny tripping in front of me. That one is actually hilarious. Because of his long legs, he can't see what's in front of him." Jaehyun laughed while his right hand clutching on his stomach and his other hand on the table.

Mark was between Jaehyun and Johnny facing the unknown individual to Taeyong. On the other table (cause their tables only occupy six asses), there seated Doyoung and Yuta.

"Oi Taeyong!" Johnny screamed, making everyone's attention go to him and to Taeyong.

Taeyong casually walked to their direction taking the sixth seat of the table, beside the foreign face.

"So, I would like you to meet Jungwoo hyung. He's also a second year just like Jaehyun hyung," Mark introduced Taeyong to the boy with a white skin. "He's currently studying here obviously and is taking up Accountancy." Mark said pointing his to the cute boy with a round face.

"I wam Taewong." Taeyong offered his hand to Jungwoo as he bite on his sandwich.

"My name is Jungwoo, nice meeting you hyung." Jungwoo said but everyone barely heard what he says because he speaks in tiny font (which is i dont have) and the noisy cafeteria.

"What does he just said?" Doyoung asked who is seating on the adjacent table, far from Jungwoo.

"He said you'll show your love for him by kissing his cheek." Mark said while moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up seagull." Doyoung sassily said rolling his eyes before walking out of the cafeteria.

"Dude! What the fuck are you eating?" Taeyong blurted out as he covered his nose, stopping it from sniffing the foul smell he's smelling.

"It's just a calamari." Johnny replied as he munched down one.

"Get that away from me, it's fucking disgusting to be honest." Taeyong hissed as he scooted away from Johnny.

"Hold up Yongie." Mark said brought back Taeyong to his seat. "As far as I know calamaris don't have a foul smell." He continued.

"Well, now they have." Taeyong said grabbing the stick of calamari from the giant's hand before throwing them in to the garbage bin near them.

"Don't eat any calamari again when I am around." Taeyong hisses before walking out of the room.

After the scene, there is one thought everyone on the group is thinking except for the new ones.

Taeyong is acting weird today.

-----
A lot of time skips now.