6

☝️boyfriend material jae above (seriously, if i have someone like him, ugh *chefs kiss*) vote for JaeYong!!!

Taeyong rapidly sprinted across the hallways cause he is running late for his first subject. He was late for three specific reasons.

First, because of being studious, he slept late last night. Second, Doyoung slept with Taeil so there is no one to wake him up. And last, he forgot to turn on his alarm.

He halted in front of a room, he first peeked inside to see if their professor is already there before entering. He noticed there is no one and his classmates we're still noisy, minding their own business.

Taeyong sat on his seat just before their professor comes in.

"Settle down and listen to what I am saying. I won't repeat it again so shut your mouths and sit your asses down." Their professor firmly said slamming the door close.

"After the examination days, the most awaited part of the school year will be celebrated. The founding anniversary of this school and one of the highlights of this annual event is the Ball. We'll have a cotillion and we need a representative." He explained while eyeing each one of them.

The room was filled by whispered, suggestions and question by the students inside. Some of the students were excited because they finally have the rest they deserve, some are nervous whether they asked their crushes to be their partner or not, but to Taeyong, it was hell.

The founding anniversary of the university is clearly the most exciting part of the school year because it will be celebrated in two weeks. The administrators of the school decided to combine the Intramurals and the weeklong celebration to make the students and staffs to forget about the school works for the mean time and enjoy.

The first week is the when all the competitions are held. Quiz bees, active and passive sports and a cheerleading competition. The following week consists of fun activities for everyone including the Ball.

For most students, it is heaven but opposite the the talented ones specially Taeyong.

He has a quiz bee, examination days and entrance exams to take care of. And if and will be chosen as the representative of their class for the cotillion, his time will stress him out.

"Mr. Bang, how about Taeyong? I mean, he's the best choice. He is a dancing machine and look at his fucking face!" A student raised his right hand and didn't wait for their professor to call him.

"No cursing inside this room." Mr. Bang said as he glared at the suggesting student.

"Sir, I strongly and personally turn down the opportunity because I am really have no time for that. I'm a graduating student and this upcoming exam days will secure my place to a my dream and I also have to review for the quiz bee." Taeyong's long explanation on how busy he is.

"And I know, we all know that you can do it. Plus, if you win the King of the Night then you'll be recognized in and out of the campus."

Taeyong knew what his professor meant. Everybody who won the King and Queen of the Night had a great opportunity. Their careers bloomed and went successful over night.

"It's settled then, it's Lee Taeyong for the King, how about our Queen?" Mr. Bang asked. Taeyong sighed as he is again, no choice left but to say yes.

"How about Seulgi sir?" Taeyong suggested. Seulgi is the type of student you wont notice her beauty but when you stared at her for a long time, you'll realize that her beauty is beyond human expectations.

Taeyong always knew about Seulgi being a dancer but she doesn't show it.

"S-sir, I o-object. I can't dance s-sir." Seulgi said stuttering as she nervously glanced at everybody inside the room.

"Well, now you can and you will. Class dismiss."

---

"Taeyong! Just eat lunch with us just for today!" Mark yelled when he saw Taeyong passing by the cafeteria and obviously going to the library.

"Just once!" Yuta followed. Taeyong leaving no choice again, he entered the cafeteria and sat on the available seat of the table where his friends is.

"Now, can you just spill the tea why you're super stressed? Eye bags are so big and dark." Johnny said, disgusted by how Taeyong looks.

"You look like a zombie that hasn't eaten any brains since the apocalypse." Winwin added.

"I just picked as the representative of our room for the Ball, and like shit I have to attend the dance practices and I have clearly no time for that." Taeyong blurted out letting out a soft sobs.

"What?! You're stressed out because of that?" Yuta asked.

"Well shit, if you're being studious enough, you should also know that after the exam days, we're having a one week to prepare for the two-week celebration." Mark stated sipping down his favorite watermelon flavored juice.

"Pardon?" Taeyong said as he caught off guard because of Mark stating a fact; a fact known by all students.

"Mark said that the school adjusts it's schedule for you. The admins decided that we will be given a one week preparation before the celebration so you can focus on your studies." Yuta said.

'shit, why tf i didn't remember that?'

"By the way, where's Jae?" Taeyong asked.

"Out with someone, he said it's a blind date."