42

:before starting the chapter, i need to change the maldives to paris 'cause i don't know maldives as much as paris. now into the chapter we go! and of course i took jae's cover of ilmb as a reference

Everyone was peaceful, minding their own business, some are sleeping when they suddenly heard Haechan's loud curse.

"Fucking hell!" The young boy yelled catching everyone's attention, including Mark who is sleeping on Haechan's shoulder.

"Get the fuck off." Haechan whispered underneath his breath loud enough for only the two of them to hear. But instead of getting off, Mark seemed to enjoy the little skinship that he proceeds on hugging the younger.

"Lee fucking Minhyung, I swear to god and all of his creation I will kill you." Haechan firmly said showing dominance to the older boy but he received Mark's light snore instead.

"Fullsun, calm your tits down, we'll be there in less than two hours." Jaehyun stated, although he couldn't see the scenario happening at the back, he can clearly see what is the reason behind all of the little scene.

"By the way, when is your birthday?" Jaehyun then asked a question.

"****- fuck you!" Haechan cursed when he realized mid-sentence what does Jaehyun's sudden question means.

"Gotcha." Jaehyun said lifting his phone that is flashing a 'recording' on its screen, letting Haechan know that he recorded his response.

"Oh my fucking g-" The young boy was about to stand up when Mark pulled him closer to him.

"I hate everyone that is one this plane from the bottom of my heart."

They checked in Le Parisis Hotel, one of the hotel near the famous Eiffel Tower. It has a 4.4 out of 5 ratings, not bad if you are staying for a whole week.

Kun, Mark, Lucas, Ten and Dr. Ji shares a room. Haechan, Jungwoo, Yuta and Johnny for the other room, and the two inseparable couples; Taeil with Doyoung and Jaehyun with Taeyong, for the other room.

They decided that Mark will share a room with the U 'cause Haechan been salty ever since they got off.

They didn't bother unpacking their things from their luggages and proceeds to jumping onto the soft bed to take a nap to release the feeling of jetlagged and to have a energy for their mini France tour.

"They have a bar here, wanna check it out?" Doyoung said as he opened his laptop and played a loud music.

"Turn that thing off, if you want to hear heavy metal music, go to the bar!" Taeil screamed covering his ears with a huge fluffy pillow.

Doyoung, miraculously obeyed his boyfriend and turned off the loud music he's playing. "I'm going to the bar, I'm just there if you need me." He said before walking out of the room.

"That bunny really is attention seeker." Taeil sighed in defeat as he rolled his eyes before following his boyfriend to the hotel's bar.

A moment of silence filled the air not until Jaehyun broke it.

"We have the room alone, wanna have se-"

"Fuck off, I'm tired." Taeyong cut of Jaehyun mid-sentence knowing Jaehyun very much. He's also a version of Yuta. Hormones are hormones (but he can control it... Kinda).

"Then you just relax and I will do all the work~" Jaehyun sexually said while slowly crawling to Taeyong's direction.

"Oh my fucking god." Taeyong rolled his eyes before attaching their lips together.

-----
Okay... I'll be skipping chapter 43 again. Bye!

Also, the establishment that is mention here and will mention in to next chapters are true, I did a little bit of research so... Bye!!!

Also THANK YOU FOR THE 5K READS!!!!!!