11

Taeyong spent the whole day taking care of Winwin. Well, he is forced to take care of him because there is no one will do so, Yuta didn't know where on earth is Winwin right now, the rest of his squad is busy with their little hang out and here he is, scanning pages after pages, books after books while taking care of Winwin.

Winwin knew that Taeyong is very busy right now that is why he is trying his best not to cry and be strong again in front of Taeyong but he can't help it.

"Sicheng, I know you're awake. Go eat your dinner, the soup is getting cold." Taeyong said while flipping the page of the book he is reading.

Winwin immediately got up and ran towards the kitchen, avoiding Taeyong.

'what did yuta did to this very fragile vase?'

"We'll check up your mental state tomorrow, hurting yourself is not a joke and I know one specific reason why you're like this." Taeyong said while reaching for Winwin's dishes for him to wash.

"Hyung, can you do me another favor?" Winwin asked an he obviously caught Taeyong's full attention.

"What is it Sicheng?"

"We'll leave SoKor and continue our lives in China." Winwin said suddenly like it's just a normal and casual conversation between the two making Taeyong confused.

"What? Sicheng are you out of your mind?!" Taeyong blurted out, completely shocked.

"Look hyung, it's the only solution I know, I'll return to my parents, I'll let you live there. You take your school while I take my therapy. We'll return here once we achieved our dream." Winwin answered and explained.

"Have you thought this through Sicheng? You know it's not just like that?"

"I know hyung."

"Okay, I'll let you go to China and I'll tell nobody." With Taeyong's sentence, Winwin's face lit up in excitement but that didn't last long when he just realized what that means.

"I know that face and you are right, I am not going with you. But I know someone that will look and take care of you." Winwin is confused but he just nodded his head.

"Grab your phone and contact the one who you sent your moans."

"You mean Wong Yukhei? Huang Xuxi? Lucas Bieber?"

"Yup."

-----
Another teaser for my upcoming YuWin fanfic and trust me it has something to do with Jaehyun and Taeyong, Winwin knows what he is doing.

Short chapt but a long one ahead