.

It's not an update but I would like to say some things stuck in my head since this book reached 2k reads.

1. I am very thankful and grateful for all of you who is reading, voting and adding my story to their reading lists. To be honest, I just wrote this book to kill boredom, I really didn't expect that it would reach such milestones.

2. As you can see, the next chapter (which is to be published) is already the ending and I know that this book contains a lot of errors. Grammar, typos and such. So, after I publish the ending, I will undergo this book once again to editing phase.

3. After I publish the ending of this book, it'll have a special chapter. Whose POV? Let's see, so be alert if I publish the special chapter because it will have a connection to all of the hyung line otps.

4. The hidden chapters of this book and the other is compiled in a different book, just like what I said in previous chaps. The title of the book is 'Horny Lads' and it'll publish soon. Maybe a week after this chapter is published or earlier.

5. Also support my 2nd ongoing book, a YuWin fanfic.

6. Originally, when I am planning and making a plot to this book, it only has 27 chapters but I realized that it'll be short af, add the fact that almost all of the chapters only have 600-900 words (i'm a lazy sperm) and I made a decision to make the book longer.

7. Jaehyun will die in the original plot (the same accident that happened to Taeyong) and the fetus also. But let's see...

Okay that's it. Thank you very nice.

8. Okay, last one. Love you guys... and gays!!!

9. It's the last one really. STREAM AWAKEN THE WORLD!!!!