5

Jaehyun's POV

I didn't say the person who I am moaning last night. And to be honest, I really don't remember. Some of it just came back to me when Johnny said that I was moaning the name 'Tae' and that's clearly Taeyong hyung. I heard them calling him that at the party several times.

Just to be clear, I am not gay because I consider myself as a bi.

Back to 3rd Person's

The whole squad spent the night at Jaehyun's. But some of them didn't really had a good night sleep because of one specific reason.

The two couples are having sex.

The roommates last night. Taeil and Doyoung occupied the first room, Johnny, Taeyong and Mark for the second, and Yuta and Winwin for the last room.

Jaehyun on the other hand, was peacefully sleeping inside his room, separated with the guests' rooms.

The trio's room was between the two couples and the walls separating the rooms are as thin as a paper, letting them hear grunts, growls, moans, cries and more disturbing noises for almost 3 hours.

"Oh my god, I don't want to sleep again with these horny couples." Taeyong murmured.

The day passed with a blur with Taeyong barely finishes his reports and has to review because the examination days are coming.

Taeyong checked himself first in front of the mirror before getting out from the dorm. He hopped inside the bus and sat on the available seat at the back of the bus.

Couple of minutes passed, the bus stopped in front of the university that Taeyong attends to.

"Taeyong, Ms. Dong want to see us." Yuta said as he crossed path with Taeyong. Taeyong just nodded his head following Yuta's steps.

It didn't took them long to arrive at the faculty room where supposedly, where the two of them will meet Ms. Dong.

"Good morning to the both of you, here's your review sheets. I want you to read, analyze and understand the topics written on that piece of paper. I know examination days are coming, so I want you to put more effort to your studies, especially you, Lee Taeyong." Their Science professor said as she handed them a piece containing the topics they need to review.

"Oh, fuck my life. Why did I spent my fucking weekends drinking?" Taeyong cursed into the air while running his hands to his hair.

"Don't stress yourself too much. I heard someone named Qian Kun together with a Thai student will also compete, Class B's representative." Yuta said tapping Taeyong's back, trying to make the older relax.

"That Thai student name was Chittaphon." Taeyong knew the student's name because he is the current editor-in-chief of the university's publishing house.

"Well, you know a lot of names." Yuta jokingly said. But Taeyong on the other hand find it as a compliment.

---

"... So there you go, the answer in number 45 is 6.74." Their Math professor said while computing and writing the formulas and solutions on the board.

But all of their professor's explanation fell on deaf ears, including Taeyong. They're all preoccupied with something on their minds.

Personal life, they hate math, they want to go home. Taeyong's mind was flying, he was unable to focus on class today, neither participating.

He's stressing himself to the extent that he even skipped lunch for today. He spent the whole noon studying at the library.

Soon, the bell rang and all of the students, including Taeyong hurriedly got out of the room.

He stuffed his Biochemistry, Physics and Trigonometry books inside his bag as he stepped out of the room going to the library.

There, he met Yuta who is also studying, but unlike Taeyong, the Japanese guy is not stressed. The two of them studied together, throwing questions from time to time. 

Yuta checked the time from his watch, 5:23 pm.

"Omfg, I am now going. I promised Sicheng a date." Yuta blurted out packing his things before zooming out of the library leaving Taeyong alone.

Taeyong spent another half an hour before leaving the library. He packed his things inside his bag and prepared to go home.

Once he arrived at the shared dorm room, he found his roommate, Doyoung, sleeping peacefully at the sofa while SpongeBob is currently flashing on the tv screen.

He heard a light snore before turning the tv off and changing his clothes. He climbed up to the bunk bed and again, started reading his books.

"Taeyong! I cooked dinner!" Taeyong was too busy studying that he lose track at the time. He put down his book for the mean time to join Doyoung at dinner.

-----
Not to be demanding or anything, but clicking that star button will not hurt you.