~• 1 •~

•••

•••

میں جو ہوں بد لحاظ اتنا
میری بھی اک کہا نی ہے۔

•••

•••

An eerie like silence resided in each corner as the anxiety clutched at the dying man's heart.

The room was filled with the smell of dried blood as the man on the floor trembled, scared of his almost written fate.

Strong footsteps echoed in the empty basement as they reached the trembling man's body on the floor.

Footsteps halted as the man with power and dominance radiating off of his large posture sat down on the chair in front of the laying man.

"Sarkar, he hasn't said a word." One of his man spoke tensing slightly when the man folded his sleeves up in such a slow and menacing pace, that his man gulped in anticipation.

The Sarkar man placed his elbows on his knees and ever so slowly he moved forward. His face coming out of the shadows as he placed two fingers on his lips with his thumb beneath his chin as if calculating the ways for killing the man laying in front.

The man who was laying on the floor stared at the Sarkar guy horrified. All the blood drained out of his system when his eyes met with the man's.

Dark green eyes stared at him with such vicious fierceness that the trembling man moved back in shock.

His posture so strong and dominant full of authority and power oozing out off of him. The man was sitting so calmly that not a single creature could predict what he's thinking but one thing was sure.

His eyes held the promise of death. His presence was screaming of the deadly vows.

"F-forgive m-me S-sarkar. I-I d-didn't know it w-was your fam-Ahhh!" The man screeched out in pain, spluttering blood out of his mouth because of the harsh punch on his jaw.