~• 70 •~

•••

•••

درد کی بات مت کرو مرشد
جس نے بھی دیا بے مثال دیا۔

•••

•••

"Uncle?" Michael spoke confused as uncle Imran also had the same expression on his face.

"What happened to you?" Uncle Imran asked concerned as soon as his eyes took his form in. He was in visible pain with blood all around.

"What are you doing here?" Michael asked with narrowed eyes, his voice emotionless. Uncle Imran gave him a confused look before speaking.

"I'm a heart patient son. What I'll be doing in a hospital other than my weekly checkups." Uncle Imran spoke bit sternly because of the way Michael demanded answer.

"Now answer me, what happened to you?" Uncle Imran spoke seriously making him look down for a second as he cursed himself for even doubting uncle Imran at first place.

"It's nothing serious uncle. A little fight ended up into this but it's handled." Michael spoke calmly but whom he was fooling. Uncle Imran didn't believe a single word that escaped his lips.

"If you say so." Was all uncle Imran said but his voice was clear giveaway that he didn't believe Michael.

"Get yourself treated and get back home soon." Uncle Imran spoke sternly as in a warning manner making him nod his head in affirmation. A concerned look was plastered on uncle Imran's face as he left from there.

Michael couldn't get his head wrapped around at anything at this moment. His mind was doubting almost everyone to be the traitor but his heart wasn't ready to admit it because he knew that whoever this traitor is. He's one of the family member. And that person really hate Michael to his guts.

That traitor wants Michael to forget his memory, why? So they could get Al-Aqrab and his whole empire. But he himself said that he'll give the right shares of the Sheikh empire to his brother and cousins as their rights but then what this person wants? The simple answer is, that person wants everything that Michael has. That traitor wants power.