~• 9 •~

•••

•••

صبر رکھیں اذیت
اجر بن جائے گی۔

•••

•••

An eerie like silence followed, only with her heavy breathing echoing around. Panting she slowly stand with the help of the wall behind her. Her heart was in her throat because she knew someone is standing there and observing her every move like a predator.

On instinct she turned and was about to go for the door when with a harsh grip on her hair she was yanked back. A sharp cry escaped her lips as she closed her eyes in pain.

She didn't realized her veil has slipped off her head to her shoulders and the person was pulling her hair which are in a bun. Tears brimmed her eyes.

"Le-ave m-e!" She struggled but the person only turned her around roughly and gave a harsh jerk to her hair making her face the ceiling. And her tiny fists landed on a hard and broad surface.

A strong smell of lavender with hint of musky scent filled her nostrils and she knew that she had smelt it before but where.

She can feel someone's breath above her face and she coward back in fear but that man being far from decency jerked her head making her cry out in pain. "Le-t g-go!" Her tiny fists hit his broad chest as she felt like hitting a wall.

The man abruptly let her go as the girl fell down on the floor hands first, panting. She can feel him crouching down near her as she scooted back. Her eyes full of fear with lakes of tears.

"Where is Jamal?" Deep powerful voice spoke making her startled as she continued to scoot back keeping her mouth shut. Never in her whole life she heard such dominating and intimidating voice.

When the man realized she isn't going to respond, in an instant his large calloused hand clasped around her chin so harshly making her lips to pucker out.

A small cry escaped her lips as her small hands tried to remove his deathly iron grip. The man jerked her forward earning a gasp from her as he seethed. "I don't like to repeat my self girl. SPEAK UP!" He almost snarled.