~• 12 •~

•••

•••

اگر کچھ سیکھنا ہے تو آنکھیں پڑھنا سیکھو
لفظوں کے مطلب تو ہزار نکلتے ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

•••

•••

She was in his arms and in next second her world turned upside down. He was carrying her like a rag doll on his shoulders. His non-mehram touch burned her.

She can hear the opening of the door. He's taking her somewhere. Adrenaline rushed through her system and she started hitting his wall like back with her tiny fists but the man won't budge and continued to walk out of that place.

When the cool air of chilly night hit her. Her form started dreading what's coming. "P-please! Anyone help! HELP!" She screamed while kicking her legs in the air.

"Leave me! HELP P-PLEASE HELP!" She cried on top of her lungs, somehow her nails clawed and pinched hard at his back earning a slight grunt from him and then.

Spank!

He spanked her on her butt. Anisah stiffened abruptly after a jolt and her ears became numb with the stoppage of her heart. Blood rushed to her cheeks of embarrassment and disgust.

Michael smirked at her stiffness. She became stiff as statue and not a single voice came out of her mouth.

He wanted to sooth her butt with his caresses after spanking but that would probably make her run for the hills, so he controlled his urge.

As soon as he placed her in the front seat of his range rover she came out of her stiffness and her face became horrified. Before she could started screaming again she closed the door and child locked it.

Anisah was scared out of her wits when she felt him sitting with beside her in the car and within no time he roared the engine to life and was speeding.

Allah knows where this man is taking her. What will he do? Is he going to kill her in some forest or something.

"P-please! L-let m-me go!" She whispered softly while large tears escaped out of her eyes. She was scooting towards the door away from him as if he's a cactus.