~• 41 •~

•••

•••

تم نیند ہو تو سو کر گزاریں گے یہ حیات
تم رات ہو تو مجھ کو کہاں صبح کی طلب۔

•••

•••

Anisah was in her haze. Her mind felt dizzy and buzzy. She groggily tried to get out of the person's grip but it only tightened as he slowly took her out of the crowd towards the backside where there was nobody at sight.

"L-let me g-go s-stranger!" Anisah stuttered while struggling hazily in his arms.

The man chuckled smoothly. "I'm not a stranger, we've met before Princess." He told her in a smooth voice.

Her brows scrunched up as she tried to recall his voice and yes, she has heard it but where she can't recall but didn't mean he can hold her like this.

"I said let me go or else I'll t-tell my husband about you and he'll b-beat you very bad." Anisah spoke in a slurry voice as she tried to threaten the tall muscular man whose physic resemble that of her own man.

"He won't be your husband for long!" The man spoke in a venomous voice making her flinch.

Tears started to form in her eyes as she wriggled harshly out of his grip. "Don't touch me!" She spoke furiously with blazing teary eyes.

"I will take you away from him Anisah Rehman." He stated so coldly near her ear that she felt cold shudders in her body as she stepped back.

She shook her head in negative vigorously as tears poured out of her eyes. "No." She whispered so softly as she continued to shook her head in negative.

"Don't cry princess." His voice was soft as he spoke with sincerity.

Dread started to creep up in her veins at his words. Who is he? How could he say something like this? Where is Michael? Her head hurts and she felt it light.

"Who are you and w-what do you want from me?" She spoke in a slurry voice.

She felt him taking a step closer to her as he was about to move back, he holds her arm firmly and pulled her back on her place. "Don't stress yourself princess, you'll be mine soon."

He stressed on the word mine making her shake her head in negative with wide teary eyes and quivering lips and chin. "Let m-me g-go! M-my husband is waiting for me." She whispered in a scared voice as she tried to pry his large rough hand from her arm.

The sentence kind of made him angry. "I will kill him princess. He's destined to die of my hands." He stated with such cold voice that the girl couldn't help but whimper at his vicious words.

"Now don't cry princess." His voice softened on its own as he let go of her arm and wiped a tear from her cheek making her flinch as she immediately moved back as if lightening struck her.

"I will tell him e-everything and then h-he will b-beat you v-very badly." She mumbled with pouty quivering lips and teary eyes.

He chuckled softly as he wanted to pinch her red nose, but he refrained himself. "You won't remember a thing princess, you're drunk." He stated softly eyeing the innocent beauty.

"Till we meet again princess." He spoke softly as Anisah frowned at his words and in just couple of minutes Anisah was taken in a bone crushing hug.

The all to familiar musky scent and warmth she yearned for engulfed her in his embrace as the girl visibly relaxed and hugged him back. His arms wrapped firmly around her waist. His head in the crook of her neck as she was practically in air, not even her toes touching the ground as her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Allah tera shukar."
(Thank you, Allah.)

She heard his soft whisper as he slowly let her go, and she stands on her feet again. But his hands left her waist only to cup her face. "Don't scare me ever again like this." He spoke sternly making her giggle softly.

"You missed me?" She asked cheerfully as Michael saw the dried tears on her cheeks.

"Why were you crying? Did someone hurt you?" Michael asked seriously as he looked around but find no one there.

His large hands made her face look so small as he wiped her tears and again pulled her in his embrace. Her face squished on his hard chest making her snuggle more as she forgot everything and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"You missed me!" She mumbled again with a happy glee in her eyes and a smiley face making him heave a sigh in relief.

"I missed you!" He scoffed. "Habibti I was going crazy looking for you!" He confessed tightening his hold on her making her giggle on his chest.

The emotions Michael felt in that period of fifteen minutes was like facing death in the eyes. He couldn't breathe, couldn't thing. His mind was going berserk when he didn't find her there.

He couldn't comprehend the feeling of dread that creeped in every fiber of his body. He was about to have a cardiac arrest just by thinking of her going missing.

Never in his whole life he felt this much scared and frightened. His blood in his veins were about to freeze on him. He can't bear to lose her.

"Don't ever do that again!" He scolded her lightly as he felt his erratic heart calming down a little and her lily scent played an excellent role in calming his nerves down.

"You're so warmmm!" Anisah mumbled softly as she snuggled her face more in his chest making him stiffened.

On cue a gasp was heard and the next thing Sana just shoved her brother away and hugged the tipsy girl in a tight hug. "You scared the hell out of me Anisah!" Sana scolded her angrily while still hugging her.

Anisah frowned as she felt annoyed at Sana for breaking her cuddly moment. "I c-can't b-breath." Anisah mumbled in panting voice making Sana to immediately left her with an embarrassed laugh as she smacked Anisah's head for disappearing like that.

Anisah made an ouch face as she rubbed her head. "Smack your Sohaib okay! Don't smack me again!" Anisah mumbled while glaring at where she thought Sana is.

Sohaib chuckled at this and Sana's cheeks reddened at her friend's blunt words.

"You both go enjoy. I'll take her back in the hotel." Michael told them as they both nodded and left not before Sana mumbling something in Anisah's ear which made her all red.

As they left Michael hold her small hand in his as he guided her with him to the hotel. The girl whines all the way. When Michael was about to move towards the lift the receptionist stopped him.

The receptionist informed him about the change of rooms as Sohaib had only booked the rooms for one day only and now they are booked. He informed that their belongings is shifted to the over water bungalow in which they'll be staying for two days as it's the most private and only available for their top customers.

Michael nodded his head as he told the receptionist to make their arrangements to reach that place. The man nodded instantly as he guided them out of the hotel towards the yacht.

Anisah was already tipsy so Michael scooped her up in his arms and the girl giggled in joy as he carried her in the yacht and made her sit.

"Where are we going?" She whispered feeling fuzzy as Michael sat beside her holding her hand as he made her arm to wrap around his in a lock.

"We are currently in a yacht and going to our over water bungalow." He informed her softly and saw how her eyes widened in amazement.

"I'm on a boat!" She squeaked loudly making him chuckle softly as he mumbled a soft. "Yes, Habibti."

"And we are going to an over water bungalow. I know what's bungalow is but do this over water means that the house is above water in air or is it floating?" Anisah asked amazed with a confused face.

Michael smiled softly at her inquiries. "It's in the air and is supported by pillars that are in the water keeping the bungalow in place." He informed her softly.

Anisah made an oh face as she understood what he said but everything he's saying was entering from one ear escaping from the other. She couldn't remember what just happened a minute ago.

She pouted as a wave of dizziness hit, but she tried to stay awake. It didn't take much time as in few minutes they reached the destination. Michael picked her up bridal style as he carried her in the bungalow.

The yacht left after telling him about the small boat that is on the backside as the man placed the keys of that boat near the door and left.

Michael carried the tipsy Anisah in the main bedroom as he softly laid the half conscious girl on the bed.

Sighing he went back out, picking up the keys and locking the door. He didn't want her to be drowning in water the next thing.

He came back in the room. He went straight to closet and as informed their bags were there. Taking out a trouser he went in restroom for a shower.

After shower, he came out without shirt only in his trousers as he dried his hair with his towel and let the towel rest on his shoulders. As soon as his eyes landed on the bed, he found it empty.

His eyes widened as he searched the closet and observed the room to find her now where.

He went out in the lounge only to find her sitting on the wooden floor making design on it with the patterns of her fingers as she sat with folded legs in a desi manner. Her veil was now where in sight as her hairs were pulled up in a messy bun, giving beautiful view of her swan like neck.

"You came?" She asked softly but her voice serious and relaxed.

"What are you doing here Habibti?" He asked softly as he slowly made his way to her and crouched down beside her.

"Why are you calling me Habibti?" She asked groggily with a serious hint in her voice.

His brows furrowed at her question as he tilted his face a little. "Why can't I call you Habibti?"

He questioned back making the girl to face him. Even tho she was drunk but the seriousness that her face held was scary.

"Why did you ignored me and completely abandoned me for one whole month?" She asked with pure seriousness. Her face expressionless as she faced him with chin up.

Michael looked away from her face as he tried to come up with an excuse. "I was busy with work." He spoke smoothly wishing for her to buy his lie.

"Alright!" She spoke curtly. "Why did you ignored me today after that castle making?" She asked seriously making Michael to feel sweat on his forehead.

"You should sleep Habibti." He told her softly trying to divert her mind as he holds her arm softly, but she harshly jerked her arm away from his touch.

"Am I not human in your eyes?" She asked in a broken voice making him tensed.

"What are you saying Habibti?" He asked confused as he tried to hold her shoulders, but she again jerked his hands back as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"My feelings and emotions meant nothing to you?" She asked in a broken voice as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Michael frowned as he holds her face softly, completely sitting on the floor now. "No, Habibti, everything related to you matters to me more than anything in this world." He spoke softly wiping her tears.

Anisah chuckled but it wasn't a happy one but more like a broken one. "No, you're lying because if I mattered to you. You wouldn't have left me for a complete month. You wouldn't have ignored me like I'm not even there. You don't even know how I spent all those nights thinking that it must be me who did something wrong that made you ignore me. Horrible thoughts racked my mind which made my heart hurt so much. I thought you regret marrying a blind girl and you find someone else. Every night I waited for you and it made my heart to break into millions of pieces. I don't understand why my heart hurt so m-much but then I realized maybe I'm f-falling for you but you always tried to stay away from me. I thought maybe your ego got satisfied for making me yours and now you don't want me at all. I don't want to talk to you at all for making me feel such heartache but whenever you're near my tongue started speaking on its own and my heart started beating like crazy. Just like now." She whispered softly as she placed his large hand on her upper chest near her heart.

For a second Michael couldn't breathe at her confession. All this time he was staying away from her, ignoring her for her own benefit but in reality he wasn't only hurting himself but also her in the process.

He has hurt the gem of his heart for whom he can do anything. He considered himself as a wise cunning man but in this case of love he played his card like a dumb man.

How can he hurt her like this. Not once he thought about these scenarios which she just opened up to him. He can feel her heart beating erratically under his palm and his was beating in the same pace as well.

Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her sniffing form on his lap as he deeply kissed her temple. She was crying silently now with tears flowing down. "There's no one except you Habibti." He kisses her temple again.

"I'm so sorry Habibti. I thought I was protecting you but in reality I was hurting you."
Michael told her in a soft sad voice.

Anisah faces him with her small hands wiping her tears as her large eyes were fixated on his face as if she could see him. How desperately he wished that she could see.

"Protecting f-from who?" She asked while hiccuping.

"From my own self. I thought if I stayed away from you. You'll get your time and I will not touch you that way and you'll fall in love with me." Michael spoke softly like that of a baby.

Anisah just sat still for complete few seconds as she slammed her palm on her forehead once and then twice.

"Ya Allah yeh ap ne mujhe kia de dia."
(Ya Allah what have you given me?)

She mumbled as she sat there on his lap with her palm on her forehead acting like those brown mothers which sat like this in disappointment at their kids doings.

"What did you said?" He asked with raised brow as she immediately mumbled. "How in the world I can fall in love with you in your absence?" She asked with complete exaggeration.

"Mujhe to laga tha ap bohat chalak insan hain but aj pata laga ap to alag he case hain."
(I thought you were a clever man but today I got to know you're an exceptional case.)

She spoke her thoughts which she usually does't but this drunken state was making her speak everything out. Michael chuckled at her cuteness and her bluntness.

"Bohat bol nhi rahi tum."
(Aren't you speaking way too much.)

Michael spoke smilingly as he kissed her temple again.

"Michael?" She spoke softly making him face her as his name from her mouth felt so perfect.

"Jee Michael ki jaan."
(Yes Michael's life.)

He mused in her ear making her behave all coy with those fluttering eyes.

"M-mujhe shak hai ke m-mujhe a-apse p-pyar hogaya hai."
(I doubt that I've fallen in love with you.)

She mumbled so softly that if he wasn't sitting this close to her. He could've never heard it. His heart started beating wildly at her purest confession making his heart warm.

"You're drunk Habibti." He spoke softly making her brows furrowed. "What drunk?" She mumbled with the tilt of her head in a cute way and her hair bun made her look even more adorable. He smiled at her innocence as his heart surged him to confess too.

"I love you Habibti." He whispered softly in her ear making her gasp at his words.

"Are we playing I love you I love you?" She asked slurring with giggling making him smile softly at her words.

"Mai yaha keh raha hu ke mai tumse pyar karta hu, Or tumhe mazak sooj raha."
(Here I'm confessing my love to you and your making jokes.)

He spoke sternly making her giggles to die down as she made a serious face and indicated him to continue.

"Mera dil pathar tha pr tumne isay moum jesa krdia hai."
(I was stone hearten but made my heart like candle.)

Anisah pursed her lips in as her cheeks reddened, and she straightened.

"Meri jaan basti hai tum mai."
(My life is you.)

He husked near her ear and the next second a burst of laughter echoed in the surroundings as the girl laughed loudly. She felt his heated gaze on her, and she immediately closed her mouth and straightened up. Trying to stop her laugh.

"Mai koi tota hu kia?"
(Am I a parrot?)

She asked confusingly making him grunt as he slowly put her down from his lap and tried to stand.

But before he could stand. Anisah jumped herself on him, and he landed on the floor on his back with Anisah on top of him.

"Michael?" She spoke groggily her voice slurry as Michael spoke softly. "Yes, Habibti?"

Her hands were on either side of his head as she was sitting on his lower stomach just above his buddy.

"I'm feeling hot." She slurred with a sensuality in her voice. Michael gulped at the sight as his Adam apple bobbed up and down.

Her hands slowly touched his shoulders as they slowly went down to his chest, feeling strong hard muscles under her palm. Her touch was sensual as it went further down to his abs as she started counting them and with each counting she was going down towards that part, and he was tensing up more. "5 and 6." She counted the last part as her ass touched his hardness, and he closed his eyes for a brief second.

The sober Anisah would never do such bold things ever in her consciousness.

"Babe-" He was about to speak when she cut him in as her soft cherry lips landed on his, and she started kissing him slowly.

It was like a beast that was sleeping for a past month is wide awake now. And her innocent touches arouse the desire out of him.

In no second he sat straight which made Anisah to straddle him, and she gasped feeling something hard under her. Michael took that as an advantage as his tongue invade her mouth and his large hands hold her ass cheeks firmly.

The kiss became more passionate and needy as his one hand hold her hairs in a firm grip pulling her head back to get more proper access as she arched her back and her core rubbed against his hardness making him grunt.

Her small hands hold his shoulders tightly as her nails dig in his flesh. They both parted away for a second to breath. "Tell me to stop Habibti." He rasped in her ear making her shudder.

His lips bit her behind her ear making her yelp as he started sucking and licking that spot making her squirm on him more. "P-please." She whimpered in his arms as her breasts were squished on his hard chest.

"Please what Habibti?" He husked as his kisses became sloppier and needier.

"P-please d-don't stop." She whispered softly in her thick voice full of need making his desire to grow ten folds more for her.

"You don't know what you're asking for Habibti." He groaned as he felt her squirming on him.

The next thing his eyes widened and his jaw dropped when he felt her small fingers touching his hardness through his trousers as she tried to push it to the side. He grunted in extreme pleasure as electric shocks went through his body.

"Y-your w-wallet is poking me." She whines in her slurry voice. Her drunk state taking the best of her.

Michael grunted as he felt her tiny finger touching him as he slowly grumbled. "That's not my wallet Habibti. That's.." He stopped from continuing.

Anisah scrunched her eyebrows as she tried to clear her cloudy thoughts as nothing made sense but then it hit her as she immediately withdrew her hand as if struck by lightening. Her eyes wide and mouth slightly parted as she mumbled an incoherent. "I-I'm s-sorry."

Michael enjoyed every bit of the moment. Her drunken state made her do things which she would probably never do and her innocence was beyond comprehension as he laughed at her embarrassed form.

But the next second his laughter died down when he felt her pressing herself on him and squished her breasts on his chest as she pecked his lips, and then she gave a sensual sloppy kiss on his built shoulder making him gulp.

"Habibti-" His voice was cut in by Anisah's words. "Make love to me Michael." She slurred as she but his earlobe.

The giant of a man gulped as his Adam apple bobbed up and down. His heart skyrocketed at her demands. Never in his whole like he felt this much nervous in the presence of a girl but his Habibti is like holding a magical aura around her that always lure her in.

When he didn't move the girl grunted in annoyance but nonetheless she started the acts by herself by kissing on the area where his neck and shoulders meet. The literally just dig her teeth in his flesh. Just like he does to her, and then she nibbled, licked and sucked the area making him rock hard as he grunted in pleasure.

"Fuck!" He hissed as his hands grabbed her ass and made her sit on him properly a bit away from his hardness but as soon as he let go she immediately scurried closer to him. Flushing her body against his as she straddled him.

"Babe...you should stop!" Michael moaned out as Anisah hummed but continued to kiss his collarbone as she made those hot noises like moans as if she's enjoying way too much kissing his flesh.

Michael with most painful restraint hold her arms and made a bit distance between them making Anisah to almost growl out frustrated. His eyes widened at her tigress behavior.

"Easy there doll, easy." He tried to calm her down but the girl wasn't having anything as she jerked his hands away and smirked. She in no second pulled her shirt up and the next thing it went flying away on the floor.

Michael's eyes widened at the sight as sweat rolled down his temple. "Fuck me!" He blurted in his haze seeing dark maroon bra on her white porcelain skin. Her bosoms were bigger than his imagination making him rock hard. That soft skin screamed at him to mark her. The scar looking weirdly beautiful to his eyes making her appear more magnificent.

Anisah then arched her back and flushed her upper body to his making him grunt as there skin touched.

He couldn't take advantage of her drunken state. She's not in her senses but the only thing he wanted to do right now is to tear her remaining clothes and love her senseless.

 She's not in her senses but the only thing he wanted to do right now is to tear her remaining clothes and love her senseless

Do follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.