~• 2 •~

•••

•••

میں کسی کی سمجھ میں آجاؤں
اتنی کسی کی سمجھ ہی نہیں۔    

•••

•••

Cold winter breeze swept passed the trimmed grass of the large buzzing haveli (mansion), which was full of life and why won't it. After all it's the wedding of their beloved Sana.

Michael never used to stay at haveli for long as he has his own place much more posh than this but he can't help to visit his remaining family after all they are the most precious thing to him.

The reason he avoided to stay with the family is because it's not just a family but rather a joint family where his Uncles live along with their families.

Uncle Imran is the younger brother of her father who lives in the haveli with his wife Yasmeen and son Ibrahim followed by daughter Sana. Than there is youngest brother of his father, Sufyan who lives with his wife Rabia and son Jhangir.

Michael has a younger brother Amir Sheikh who stays in New York for the completion of his studies but just recently came back to attend the wedding of Sana.

No doubt all the man in the house cherish their cousin sister like a princess after all she's the only sister four boys have.

A knock on his door interrupted his work as the man glanced at the clock on the wall realizing very well who the intruder is. No one in the haveli has such courage to disturb the man during his work except for one who is no other than Sana.

She's a nineteen year old, cute, talkative and beautiful girl with brown almond eyes, high cheekbones, sweetheart face with heart shaped lips. Her hairs reached her shoulders and were dark black complementing her soft brown skin color.

Without looking up the man spoke rather annoyed. "What do you want Sana?"

The girl smiled sheepishly. "I want you to join us for dinner tonight." The girl whispered softly.