~• 38 •~

•••

•••

عشق کا احترام کرو سائیں
یہ مرشد ہے سب سزاؤں کا۔

•••

•••

Anisah was drinking water when Sana dropped that bomb on her as she went into the hysterics of cough as Sana rubbed her back softly to sooth her out.

"What?" Michael asked in his tensed voice making Anisah to gulp.

"Me and Sohaib are going so we thought that you both must also go on vacations to know each other better. So I've booked your tickets as well." Sana stated simply as it's nothing big but just random tickets for watching movie in cinema.

Anisah felt that same heated gaze on her again as she stayed quiet nor saying yes neither a no. "I'm busy with work." Michael stated calmly trying to get a hold of the situation as he maintained his calm.

"See I've told you." Sana smirked as she elbowed Sohaib who was also smirking making Michael to narrow his eyes at their behaviour.

"I know you'll say something like this so I've already talked to your uncle Imran and auntie Yasmeen about this matter and you can't deny them." Sana informed him triumphantly.

Michael sat there staring at his sister as if he wanted to murder her. "You didn't told them?" He asked unsure.

"Oh! I did brother!" She spoke sarcastically making Sohaib to smirk proudly, finally Sohaib got to see someone talking to Michael in his own way.

"I've done your shopping as well." Sana spoke enthusiastically to Anisah making the timid girl to force a smile on her face.

The waiter arrived as he took their orders and left. Sana talked with Anisah non stoppable as Anisah felt really good after coming out of the house after one month. It felt refreshing.

They ate their food in silence as their men talked about sports. Sana kept on talking about the things they'll do and the places they're going to visit over there. The girl was so hyped up to go to that place.