~• 46 •~

•••

•••

دل ناداں کچھ تو حوصلہ رکھ
خدا جو بھی کرے گا بہتر کرے گا۔

•••

•••

"Fuck!"

Michael cursed loudly as he slammed his fist on the wall so harshly that his own knuckles started to bleed.

Not any of the three men said a word as they stared it him.

"That bastard Ali Agha kidnapped Ibrahim!" He yelled loudly as he punched the wall again.

Zaroon ran a hand through his hair in frustration as he felt like killing those bastards. Amir and Jhangir were tensed at that news.

"What does he want?" Zaroon asked seriously as he was aware that Ali Agha never do such stupid acts without any purpose. He was a one fine cunning bastard.

Michael closed his eyes for a brief second as he breathed in deeply. "He wants me dead." He spoke calmly as the storm was still brewing inside of him.

Silence followed in the surroundings as no one dared to speak a word. If Ali Agha thinks it's easy to kill Michael Sheikh then he is in fucking hallucination.

"What will we do now?" Asked Jhangir in tensed voice. They didn't want to lose their one brother on the life of the other.

Michael turned around facing them as his eyes were cold now and his posture intimidating. "I'm going to save him. If Ali Agha wants me dead then he'll have me." Michael spoke so calmly in his cold voice that Jhangir felt chills in his spine at his cold tone.

"But bhai-" Amir tried to reason but one glare from his side stopped him mid sentence.

As the silence followed they got the hint that the conversation is over.

Anisah was shifted into the haveli in Michael's room. She can still remember the day when she had touched him for the very first time and felt his body as she considered it to be canvas on the wall but it ended up in her utter embarrassment when she realized it was a man.