~• 34 •~

•••

•••

اپنی آنکھیں سمبھالیں جناب
دل کی باتیں بتا رہی ہیں۔۔۔۔

•••

•••

Girl visibly flinched at such loudness and her hand went to her heart as it was about to burst out of her chest.

"Oops!" Came that same voice but in embarrassment.

Michael rolled his eyes at his friends stupid behavior but the way he was gawking at Anisah made him extremely irritated.

Michael deliberately left the room early when she was in restroom because he didn't want to scare her with his behavior. He had already seen his marks on her neck in the morning and that sight only turned him on. He knows how gorgeous she would look after shower with those wet glossy hair, white dress and her twinkling eyes and that lily scent he got deadly addicted to.

He knows he won't be able to control himself much after what happened last time, so he didn't want to take any risks with her. Because she's so gorgeous that it's impossible for him to control his hormones that are fucking behaving like a teenage boy around her.

Looking at his angle wife. He slowly went to her as he indicated Amma to that she can go. Standing beside Anisah he slowly placed his hand on the small of her back to make her walk.

He was expecting her to flinch at his touch or to take a step away from him but nothing like that happened. And it shocked him but deep down his heart warmed up at her behavior. From her relaxed form he can tell that she knows it was him before he even touched her.

Guiding the girl towards his stupid friend who was now looking a bit serious as he straightened up when he reached near him with Anisah.

"Zaroon meet my wife Anisah Michael Sheikh." Michael declared proudly as his eyes shined with certain sparks that didn't go unnoticed by Zaroon as he smirked inwardly.

Anisah felt a surge of electricity passed through her body not only at his name with hers but also at the way he said it. Like it's the most precious sacred thing to him.