~• 15 •~

•••

•••

لوگوں کی بے رخی سے اذیت ہوئ مگر
اس در بدر حیات ۔۔۔۔۔۔ نے جینا سیکھا دیا

•••

•••

Anisah has taken a good review of her surroundings and from what she has touched and observed, she's in a posh, beautiful room. The smells radiating of the couch and furniture is that of the new one. There's a restroom on the other side of the bed which she hasn't used yet and she desperately wanted to use.

The girl was aghast when that evil man indicated it clearly that he won't let her go. Why? Was the only question racking her mind. He killed her Chachi (Aunt) and Jameel. He's a murderer and kidnapper to.

The mere thought of killing and murder made cold shivers run down her spine and not to mention how brutally he treated her when he blamed her for Sana's kidnapping. And when he got to know the truth he's still not letting her free. What does he want from her? Maybe he thinks the girl is going to tell cops about him being a killer.

Yeah he's afraid that she might tell cops about him and he'll go to jail forever. And Anisah is definitely going to do the same when she gets free from here but then again her heart didn't want Sana to go through the pain of knowing about her cousin's deeds whom she considered like her own brother. What will happen to uncle Imran and Yasmeen auntie when they'll know there's a murderer in their family. Their heart will broke and their pride will fall.

Anisah didn't want this to happen to Sheikhs in her scariest dreams. Her train of thoughts were stopped when she heard light footsteps approaching.

On cue the door of that room creaked opened. Anisah was standing at the foot of the bed, her back facing the door. She didn't know who it is but she definitely knows it's not him. But nonetheless she was still scared and she didn't have veil either.

"Beti (daughter), How's your foot?" The same soft voice of Amma's reaches her ears and she breathed a sigh of relief.

Slowly Anisah turned around with a slight limp and spoke rather inaudibly. "It's paining less." Her voice extremely soft.