~• 11 •~

•••

•••

میرے تو درد بھی اوروں کے کام آتے ہیں
میں رو پڑوں تو کئی لوگ مسکراتے ہیں۔

•••

•••

With that said he harshly push her on the bed and she fell face first. Before she could understand anything or gather her bearings he was on top of her like a predator.

The dish of food fell on the floor and break into many pieces.

She started screaming on top of her lungs as new set of fearful tears escaped her eyes. Her tiny fists were hitting his shoulders, chest and torso.

"STOP! Anyone! He-lp.... help me!" She cried but her heart almost stopped when she felt him pulling at her veil.

"P-please! Pl-ease s-stop!" She cried when he pulled her veil more forcefully and in hysterics or fear. She didn't know how but her palm came in contact with a strong bearded jaw.

Slap!

She slapped him. Everything stilled for few seconds and he stopped. Her heart was thudding in an abnormal pace. New set of tears escaped her eyes and her hands on their own moved up and she palmed her face. Turning to the side slightly she sobbed loudly. "P-p-lea-se I'm s-s-sorry!" She cried, her body trembling in fear.

His anger was surging inside like a deadly storm. No one dared to even look him straight in the eyes and this girl slapped him.

Her slap wasn't even able to be labelled as a slap but more like a caress to him but the way she palmed her face, crying, her body quivering and her terrified sorry flipped his heart. She looks so fucking innocent!

Even tho his beast wanted to tear her palm away from her face and kiss those beautiful pink petals as her punishment but he controlled himself.

On cue his phone started ringing. Moving away from her, he stood and answered the call. His anger resurfaced and he cut the call.