~• 10 •~

•••

•••

یہ زندگی بھی عجیب ہے نا۔۔۔۔۔؟؟ صا حب!
اک دن مرنے کے لئے پوری زندگی جینی پڑتی ہے۔

•••

•••

A sharp pain radiated off of her forehead and her whole body aches and is stiff. Hissing she tried to move but her back felt stiff. Slowly she opened her eyes but still met with dark. The only way she knew it was morning was the darkness is occurring less dark as compared to the night darkness.

Her hand shot up to her forehead and she hissed in pain feeling dried blood there. Slowly everything of the last night events sink in and bitter tears formed in her eyes.

The room was deadly silent which meant she's alone.

She slowly touched her aching arm which he held in his death grip and winced in pain. The mere touch is causing her pain. She knows it must be badly bruised. Then her hand touched the cheek where he slapped her. It was swollen.

When her Chachi used to slap her, she would feel pain but the man who slapped her was far from painful it was completely brutal.

Her eyes welled up more recalling his inhuman behavior. Allah knows what this man wanted from her. Even when she told him she didn't know where that Jamal is. He kept on pulling her hair mercilessly.

She must get out of this place!

Clutching her veil around her form, she covered her head and slowly with the help of a wall she roamed the room and again observed her surroundings. She found the restroom and did her routine. Her stomach grumbled and she bit her lips when hunger hit her.

Closing her eyes for brief second she opened it again and tried to console herself. "It's okay Anisah, you are strong remember the times you beard when Chachi made you starve, consider it one of that awful time. It will pass. Allah will help you." With that self motivation she wiped her tears.

The door to her room creaked opened and the girl dashed to the closed door of the restroom where she was in and applied pressure on it with her back so the person won't be able to come in.