~• 5 •~

•••

•••

ہر مرنے والے پر موت تو نہیں آتی
ہر کسی کے جینے کو زندگی نہیں کہتے۔

•••

•••

"Damn these cupcakes are amazing." Sana chirped happily munching on the yummy cupcakes that Anisah and Sana has made together, taking two long hours.

"Yes, but you put to much sugar in it. It's to sweet Sana." Anisah mumbled chewing at the cupcakes.

"Oh come on NASA sparkle of bit sugar is good in life." Sana mused intentionally using the the weird nick name she had giving to Anisah years ago.

Anisah's jaw tightened as she glared at the place from where Sana's voice was coming. "Don't you dare use that name on me you sandal!" Anisah blurted angrily. Making Sana laugh out loudly at her friends tactics.

"Jeez Anisah don't ever glare at me like that. It always felt like you can see through my soul girl." Sana exaggerated seriously making Anisah to scoff at her.

"Come on lets go inside. It's getting dark and chilly out here." Sana mumbled standing up. Anisah to stood up nodding in approval as she felt the cold wind in the garden swept pass her, playing with her veil.

Anisah hasn't brought her cane with her because her auntie felt humiliated while walking with a blind girl holding cane. So here is the girl without her cane walking softly just on hearing Sana's mumbling.

From what Anisah has known. Sana's family is extremely rich. They are Sheikhs after all why won't she. The haveli (mansion) they lived in is known in the entire city. Her auntie is working here from past five years and she get payed hefty amount of money. Her aunt often talk about how beautiful and posh the haveli is, even the portraits hanging here worth fortune and sadly she can't see it.

Suddenly she felt a hand holding hers as she felt Sana softly guiding her up the stairs.

"You know I had told you about my cousin Amir who went to abroad for studies. Well guess what?" Sana spoke in an overly enthusiastic manner.