~• 14 •~

•••

•••

ہم جیسے پھول روز کہاں کھلتے ہیں!!!
سیاہ گلاب بڑی مشکل سے ملتے ہیں!!!

•••

•••

"Huh!" She mumbled confused and scared not getting what he's implying.

Michael didn't bothered to elaborate anything to her as he moved to the bed side table and picked up the dish of food and sat on the bed in front of her. The girl moved back at his sudden behavior.

"Here eat something." He places the plate of food in front of her on the bed.

The girl just sat their like statue. Even tho she was hungry before but now even the delicious aroma of food didn't change her mind, she was scared in his presence and the thing that he knows the truth and still not letting her go is eating her brain.

"Eat!" He spoke loudly making her flinch. Michael's patience was running thin at her such behavior.

"I'm n-not h-hungry. J-just let m-me go!" She whispered with scared voice.

That's it! She hasn't eaten anything from two days, was merely surviving on tap water and to top it all has lost blood due to injury and still she's resisting to eat.

"Are you eating by yourself or you want me to feed you because girl..." He intentionally caressed her cheek with his knuckles and like flash the girl flinched back and he continued.

"If I had to feed you. I'll make you sit on my lap with my arms all around your body keeping you in place. And will force the food down your throat. Now you want that?" He asked calmly as if he hasn't sucked the life out of the girl just by his mere words.

Anisah's mouth was opened ajar in horror and her face was pale as lifeless. Her wide eyes stared from where his voice was coming.

She so desperately wanted to call him 'bloody blackmailer' but she chooses to seal her mouth shut. And she didn't know why but from the bottom of her heart she knows, he'll do it.