~• 16 •~

•••

•••

خنجر سے کی گئ میرے پہلو میں گد گدی
یعنی ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ رلا لا کر ہنسا یا گیا مجھے۔۔۔۔۔۔

•••

•••

"Amma you must come inside with me. I can't face him alone. Please." Anisah mumbled softly but with urgency holding Amma's hand tightly as Amma was guiding her to Michael's study because the girl wanted to have a serious freedom talk with him.

Anisah has thought a lot on this matter and come up on the conclusion that she'll talk to him in Amma's presence. It will be more safer.

After having dinner in her room where she was kept. She was waiting for Amma to appear and take her to meet him and Amma do appeared after a long time. When Anisah has finished her Esha prayers. She was glad that Amma told her Qibla direction and provided her with the praying mat.

"Alright I will. Don't worry." Amma encouraged her. Amma couldn't understand Anisah at all. If she's this much scared to face him then why in the world she wants to talk to him. Amma tried to talk Anisah out of it but she was persistent on talking to him and here they are going to his study for that important conversation.

As soon as they reached the door. "We are here." Amma informed and then knocked at the door.

A curt come in was heard as Amma slowly opened the gate and helped her inside. A strong leathery scent reached her nostrils as she inhaled deeply to calm her fear down.

'Amma is with me. I'm safe.' Anisah was reciting it as a mantra inside her head.

"What is it Amma?" Came that strong, power radiating voice. The girl gulped as she felt scared just by his voice.

"Anisah wants to talk to you." Amma replied softly.

Michael wasn't expecting her visit and when Amma mentioned about the girl wanting to talk to him. He arched his brow in amusement and indicated Amma through his green hawk like eyes to leave.