~• 4 •~

•••

•••

دل کو اسی گمان میں رکھا ہے عمر بھر
اس امتحان کے بعد کوٸ امتحان نہیں۔

•••

•••

Bright sunlight had her eyes opening slightly as she was met with darkness again. Sighing the girl stayed in her mattress for long, trying to control her thoughts and mind. Willing herself to expect something good.

Shazia provided the girl with new clothes to wear in front of the guests. This was probably the first thing her aunt gave to Anisah with pure happiness.

How much the girl wanted to look happy but internally she was depressed knowing that her aunt is happy than there must be something in this for her benefit. That woman would never do anything without something in return.

Groggily the girl showered and changed into the new set of clothes her aunt brought for her. Drying her hair. She wrapped the veil securely on her head. One thing she was accustomed to was wearing her veil around her head every time because of her so called ridiculous cousin Jameel.

Anisah has nothing to apply on her face other than one light pink shaded lip color which was gifted to her by one of her students on teachers day. She dabbed the lipstick slightly on her cheeks and one light stroke on her lips. Dabbing her lips together, she rubbed her cheeks to make a bit blush. One of her colleagues thought her this trick of makeup in which only lipstick is used and you're ready.

She can hear voices coming from the lounge indicating that the guest has arrived.

She has asked her aunt what her dress color is and the woman simply replied with light pink. Anisah remembered her mother once told her that light pink color usually looked like the soft flowers. Maybe she's looking like a flower too.

From fajr time on wards the girl was praying that this person who has asked for her hand must be kind and good. Maybe it can be her escape from this hell. She can just pray for everything to turn out good.