~• 23 •~

•••

•••

مجھے حکم ہوا کچھ اور مانگ اس کے سوا
میں دست طلب سے اٹھ گیا مجھے طلب نہیں کسی اور کی۔

•••

•••

The name Asma was spoken by Michael which not only shocked Asma but also everyone who were seated there.

And Anisah was spoken by Amir in warning as the girl was heading down the stairs and was going straight towards the baskets of decoration flowers placed in the middle and Amir noticed it on time and screamed her name in order to stop her from falling.

Anisah jumped in her place and got startled when Amir screamed her name but thank Allah Sana came and help her to the living room explaining about the reason due to which Amir had to scream her name.

The surprise was quiet evident on Michael's face as well, when he heard her name but he immediately masked his expression as he saw the girl, who was standing clueless in the hall as Sana ran towards her and helped her in the living room, where everyone was seated.

He felt someone's gaze on him as he slightly turned and his gaze landed on the extremely odd smiling face of Asma.

"Oh my, that's the best news of the day." Rabia chirped in, smiling enthusiastically.

Anisah and Sana were now seated as Uncle Imran spoke up. "Are you sure beta (son)? This is a life time decision."

Michael gave his uncle a tight smile as he spoke. "I know uncle. That's why I've come to a conclusion of marrying Asma." He spoke the words to uncle but his eyes were fixated on Anisah and the girl didn't even showed a single expression. Neither happiness and nor sadness. And he wasn't expecting her to show sadness even one bit after all he did to her.

"I'm so happy for you both. I'll call my brother today and tell him about Asma's proposal." Rabia spoke happily.

"Not yet! I would like to talk to Asma alone and then it'll be up-to her to decide." Michael stated simply as in no second Asma was on her feet, indicating him for that personal talk.