Bonus Chapter 1

•••

•••

رکھ کے تیرے لب پہ لب
سب شکائتیں مٹا دیں گے۔

•••

•••

They were back home from their beautiful date. Michael has already changed into his sweats as he sat on the bed with his back rested on the headboard. He was grinning like an idiot in the empty room. Anisah was still in the restroom.

Today was so beautiful. He felt happy after so many days. Cause she was happy, he just hopped with the bottom of his heart that she would let him cuddle with her. Just innocent sweet cuddling was all he yearns for, nothing else!

He was still deep in his thoughts and smiling like a stupid guy when the door of the restroom creaked opened, and he heard small footsteps coming in the room.

He slowly looked her way from the window, only to take a double look and his eyes widened with shock and disbelief written all over his face. His lips parted a little in shock, and he was unable to look away.

There in front of him was standing Anisah in nothing but a net nightie, and he can clearly see her wearing a maroon lingerie. His favorite color on her. From where on the world she got that lingerie from. Fuck! She looks exquisite!

His eyes met hers and he literally gulped. Her eyes full of innocence, shyness with a tint of fear and anticipation.

Her face was looking so innocent but her body was looking smoking hot and man it was a deadly combination.

Michael once again gulped his own saliva as he placed the cushion on his increasing bulge. If she's going to sleep like this on the same bed with him. Gods knows how he's going to keep himself at bay and not pound on her. But come to think of it, she would never wear such thing just like that and then it hit him hard and all the blood rushed to his stick making him hard.

"Where did you get t-this lingerie from?" He asked coolly, trying to make atmosphere relaxing.

Anisah looked down and then gave him a glance through the curtains of her lashes. "I ordered it o-online." She mumbled softly, her hands clutching the hem of the net nightie that was reaching her mid thigh as she tried to pull it down.