~• 71 •~

•••

•••

وہ میرے ذکر سے بھی ڈرتی ہے
میں اسکے سائے پے بھی مرتا ہوں۔

•••

•••

Anisah was discharged from the hospital after two weeks being admitted there. All the guys were always around her like her bodyguards and Michael never left her side for once. A nurse was appointed to help Anisah out and Dr. Riya would come daily to cheer Anisah up a little in that boring place.

She was free all the time but her mind was working like the fastest software system available on this planet. One thought kept on budging her all the time. He was made to lose his memory! That letter, Jhangir's confession and alcohol made him do what he did. So, can she forgive him? She doesn't think so! She won't say, but she's petrified of him. His mere presence tensed her up. What will happen now? She doesn't know!

Now as she laid on his bed all she could think of different thoughts that racked her mind. In these past weeks. She didn't talk to him much just replying with yes or no as he on the other hand tried his best to converse with her a little, but she stayed mute.

His wounds are healing pretty well, she can see it in his posture. His shoulders aren't sagged anymore, now they are squared with confidence.

It felt oddly comfortable to be back at this house again. Maybe because of the fact that she had considered it as her home once.

Anisah felt like peeing and sadly there's no nurse here to help her to the restroom. There's no staff in his house at all. She tried to get off of the bed on her own but it was nearly impossible. She was still trying when she inhaled the all to familiar cologne and her body tensed.

Michael came into the room only to find his pretty little wife struggling to get up from the bed, and he was beside her in no time. He saw her body tensing, but he didn't stop as he crouched down a little.

He was about to scoop her in bridal style when she flinched and scooted away from him. She tried to stand again not looking at him once, and he let her. Crossing his arms he stood on the side. Watching her with hard eyes.