~• 17 •~

•••

•••

نہ عشق با ادب رہا، نہ حسن میں حیا رہی
ہوس کی دھوم دھام ہے نگر نگر گلی گلی۔

•••

•••

He slammed his lips on her soft ones. Her eyes widened in horror and her body became numb for few seconds as her mind contemplated what's happening.

As soon as his lips moved on her, a chilling shudder passed her body as she instantly tried to push him but no avail. He was holding her firmly and his lips were moving in a bruising manner.

Large desperate tears escaped her eyes as she tried her best to wriggle out of his hold but his grip was that of steel.

A painful yelp escaped her mouth when he harshly bit her lower lip and sucked on it. He was eating her lips.

As he left her mouth for a gulp of breath. The girl shrieked out. "S-Stop p-plea—umphhh"

His lips smashed on hers again, not letting her speak as his hand moved in her thick silky locks. Clasping his hand around her hairs, he pulled on it harshly making her arch into him.

The girl groaned painfully as she hid her lips inside her mouth, making him growl as he yanked her hairs more harshly earning a muffled cry from her as she was still hiding her lips in her mouth.

Growling his harsh kisses tainted her jaw. His hot breath felt like fire on her as his beard caressed her skin, making everything more rugged. "P-please s-stop!" Anisah cried out.

But Michael was gone far in the daze. Her plump luscious lips tasted like cherries. Her shirt fall down from one of her shoulders as it was loose. Her milky skin, that swan like neck was turning him crazy.

His kisses trialed down to her neck as he bit her there. He was in complete daze of wanting. His body needs her and only her. He needs to take her, that was his only thought.

Her struggling died down slowly and when her body sagged. His eyes shot up to her face to find her unconscious.

"FUCK!" He cursed out loud. Staring at her unconscious face for the longest of the times. He slowly picked her up bridal style and left the study.