~• 49 •~

•••

•••

وقت گزر جاتا ہے کہتے ہیں لوگ
وقت نہیں گزرتا، گزر جاتے ہیں لوگ۔

•••

•••

"Look what we have here!" Came the gruff voice of Ali Agha as he stared at Michael, who was standing confidently in front of the old man.

Michael was striped off his weapons before letting him in at Agha's place. But the man was standing with squared shoulders as dominance radiated off of him.

He wasn't scared a bit.

"You want me Agha. Now here I am, let my brother go!" Michael spoke up as power radiated off of his words.

"What's the fun in that." Agha spoke up smirking making Michael to clench his jaw.

Michael hazily looked at the interior and got a rough idea of the surroundings. And as expected Agha made his man to hold Michael and place him in the cell, as they took him in the basement.

He didn't fight back, as he knew it will be useless and waste of his energy. The man who was walking behind him, gave a push on his back making him stumble.

Michael abruptly turned around as he squared his shoulders, and circled his neck in a threatening manner, making him look extremely intimidating as he glared at the man, who look smaller than compared to his height.

With just one glare he made the man terrified out of his wits as he immediately wiped his sweat.

Michael smirked, seeing his effect on the man as he turned and casually walked in the cell.

As soon as those scared men left. The first thing he saw in the front cell was his cousin Ibrahim.

He was all bloody with his hands chained to the ceiling. His upper body was naked and all bloody. Michael can easily recognize them to be whip marks. His body was limp, he was unconscious.

A grievous rage passed through his body, making his body to shake in anger. They fucking hurt his brother. His brother!

His blood was enraged as for second he was considering to go rampant on them and kill everyone right now.

He tried to control himself as he breathed in deeply. He will surely torture Ali Agha before letting Lucas to kill the day lights out of him.

Michael didn't know what time is it, as there are no windows, but he can come to think it's late night. Rattling of chains was heard as his eyes shot up to Ibrahim who was slowly waking up.

His green eyes met his brother's brown ones and a faint smile appear on Ibrahim's lips, and he shook his head as he chuckled. "You came to save me Huh?" Ibrahim asked as he hissed in the last.

"Why did they beat you?" Michael asked softly. As Ibrahim's face hardened. "They were cursing you. So I couldn't bear it, I beat that man to almost death bed, but they saved him and give me this as a gift." Ibrahim spoke dryly making Michael to let out a chuckle at his brother.

"Now, I won't say that it warmed my heart." Michael spoke amusingly making Ibrahim to scoff out loud.

"You shouldn't have come. I can handle this bastard. It would've taken time to kill that bastard Agha but I would've returned surely." Ibrahim spoke so casually as if it is a mission of buying cheap groceries and then coming back home all happy with an ice cream in hand.

"Sorry to ruin your plans bro." Michael spoke chuckling making Ibrahim to chuckle back in response.

Glad, his brain is intact. Michael thought.

The days passed like slow motion, they were given a ridiculous type of food only once in a day. A man would come, place their paper plates inside the cell from the bars. Ibrahim's cuffs were removed and his wounds are getting worst. They must get out of here and as soon as possible but before that Michael want some answers from that bastard Agha, but that man hasn't shown his face until now and it's Michael's sixth day here. Tomorrow is the last day as the plan will take its action form. And he must do something to meet Agha.

Today when that man came to place the food, Michael was casually sitting beside. But as the man placed the plate in and lean forward. Michael held his throat in a tight grip as he made the afraid to man to look him in the eyes. "If you want to live, tell your fucking Agha to come and meet me because if I came to him, he'll be dead!" With that warning Michael jerked the man away, as he coughed furiously, with watery, afraid eyes that man ran from there.

All these days, he wasn't taken out of this place once, but he had asked everything from Ibrahim as he was taken out many times before Michael's arrival and from that he had an idea of the inside.

Michael was shocked at first when Agha didn't place any men around their cell. Maybe he took him as an easy target but Agha didn't appear to be a fool to take Michael Sheikh as an easy target but then what is it? Why is he just keeping them here without any reason.

It didn't take much time as the bastard Agha cane bathing in his cell, but didn't dare to touch him as he stood few feet away. "What do you want from me Agha?" Michael asked with gravity coming straight to the point.

Agha glared at him hard but opened his mouth after a minute or two. "Straight to point eh!" The mid fifties man mocked but Michael's face was expressionless as ever.

"I want Al-Aqrab. Give your mafia Empire to me and I'll let both of you go." The bastard of a man smiled as he gave his proposition making Michael's jaw to clench.

"Al-Aqrab is in my bloodline. You can't fucking take it!" Michael snarled in rage. Michael ain't stupid. Ali Agha knows it very well that Al-Aqrab will never accept him as their leader. They will kill him before that. And nor he's stupid to believe that he'll let them go just like that.

"Then I've to kill you, for taking it." Agha spoke angrily making Michael to observe every single move of his. And Michael knew he was lying at that point. His motive is something else, which he's covering up.

"Fucking lies!" Michael chuckled sinister as he saw a flash of fear in Agha's voice but it was gone as soon as it came."

"You will die here!" Agha yelled as he went out of the cell and his minions locked it behind.

"What we will do now?" Ibrahim asked concern as he stared at a very calm and composed Michael.

"We'll wait for tomorrow." Michael spoke softly as he faced the wall.

His thoughts drifted to his doll as silence surrounds him. Allah knows how his heart yearned to be in her soft arms. How he missed those doe like honey eyes.

In this cell, sleep never came to him as he would lay awake thinking about his Habibti. He missed her. He missed her so damn much that each breath felt painful.

He closed his eyes and recalled her laughing face filled with glow and then her soft pants, her soft baby skin that he got to touch only twice. Yes twice! He didn't even get to spend time with his love and the fate already started creating hindrances between them.

Man he missed her so much! In these days he realized that how addicted he got her. Her scent man, he missed her so much. Now he can tell how deeply he's in love with her. She became his everything in just few months. Never in a million years, he thought he'll find a girl for himself and now here he is, sitting here like a Romeo missing his love with every breath he took.

"Just few days more Habibti and I'll be beside you forever." He mumbled under his breath as he laid there wide awake.

The very next day when they received the food. Michael took out the blade he had hid in his pants stitches. He took that blade out as Ibrahim watched in anticipation.

As soon as he placed the blade on his wrist. Ibrahim's eyes widened. "Suicide is forbidden!" Ibrahim exclaimed aghast making Michael to smack his head somewhere.

"Oh, thanks for improving my knowledge!" Michael taunted as he slowly made a small cut just on the skin upper layer, then he applied pressure and start moving something up and slowly a small chip of small nail size came out as Michael broke it.

Ibrahim made an Oh, face as he got to understood everything.

"I would suggest you to cover your ears!" Michael mumbled and immediately covered his ears, before Ibrahim could comprehend a large earth-shattering blast was heard and the land trembled a little beneath their feet as a vibration went by.

The shock of the first blast wasn't even over, when there was a second blast, then third, fourth and fifth. One after another not giving Agha's men time to comprehend.

Michael twisted the same blade into thin piece as he placed it in his lock, he twisted and turned it thrice and click, the door was unlocked. As soon as he came out of the cell a man with gun was came running aiming his gun at Michael as Michael in one swift motion turned the hand holding the gun as he twisted in making the gun to fall down, and he punched the man and then keep punching him, until that man was a mess. Micheal let the man fall down knocked out as he picked up the gun and shot fire straight at the lock on Ibrahim's cell. It opened as both the man slowly made their way up and heard shots being fired. Michael killed another with a straight shot in the head. Ibrahim took that man's gun as they killed all the men that came in their way.

Michael hissed out as a bullet grazed his arm, making him look up at the shooter on the terrace and in one shot the shooter was dead.

Michael went straight towards Agha who was hiding behind the minibar counter. Michael hold him harshly through his neck and pulled him out of his hiding hole. If first Michael thought Agha is strong cunning man then now he would like to think of him as a stupid, bastard man.

Almost all of his men are dead by now. Only Lucas's men were standing all around fully armed. Michael made him kneel as he placed his gun in that bastards mouth as he spoke. "Tell me who ordered you to kidnap Ibrahim?" Michael asked seething.

Before that bastard could say a word. A hard punch landed on his jaw, making the gun to tear his lips as his face whipped to the other side.

"You BASTARD!" Lucas roared loudly as he punched Agha again this time more harshly. Agha for shocked for a second seeing Lucas there, but then he started laughing crazily as he understood their plan.

"Why the fuck you killed her? You bastard!" Lucas roared as he landed another punch to the laughing Agha's face, making him spit out blood.

Michael moved to the side. Lucas deserves to take his rage out after what these bastards did to his love.

Lucas punched and punched him as his face structure changed with blood covering his form.

"She w-was o-one g-good piece-uAHH!" Lucas hit him with the handle of a gun, scraping his face but that bastard continued to laugh.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Lucas snarled but Agha only ignited his rage as he chuckled and then stared straight at Lucas in the eyes.

"She w-was crying f-for mercy!" Agha mused.

Lucas was trembling in rage as he aimed his gun at that bastard. "I said shut the fuck up!"

"Lucas don't!" Michael warned.

"She was crying when I s-slapped her and then tore-" Agha's sentence died down.

BOOM!

A shot was heard and bullet was in Agha's skull as his body went limp and fell on the floor.

"We should've called Dr. Riya in haveli for the checkup." Zaroon spoke the hundredth time as they were heading to the hospital. Amir was in the front seat, Zaroon was driving and Anisah was sitting back with annoyed face.

"I was feeling like a prisoner for being in haveli for so long. You won't let me out even in the garden without your presence lingering beside me. I just got my sight back, my husband is missing and now I can't even go out the haveli to see the world. Let it be a small drive to the hospital." Anisah mumbled all that in a low voice with sadness lacing her words, making both the men to heave a sigh.

"I'm not marrying ever!" Zaroon spoke exaggerated making Amir to stare at him with an arched brow.

"I pity Michael!" Zaroon spoke consciously just to get the reaction out of Anisah, and he got one as the girl glared at him through the rear view mirror, narrowing her eyes at him.

"I didn't know she could glare this good!" Zaroon complimented making her scrubs her nose up in confusion. "My mirror will slit into two just be her vicious glare. I'm telling Amir, I'm gonna make your brother pay for the damage to my mirror. After all my car is my baby." Zaroon exaggerated making Anisah to just kill him right then and there.

But she knows he's just trying to divert her mind from the situation she's in. He always does this and it somehow worked.

They were in the hospital and in Dr. Riya's office waiting for her. As soon as she came, she stopped at the door, her eyes meeting Dr. Zaroon's and Amir and Anisah both looked at each other at the same time, and then they smirked, sharing a knowing look.

Amir cleared his throat and it helped as both the doctors came out of their staring contest. Dr. Riya's eyes find Anisah as she smiles warmly, Anisah also stood up and both the girls hugged each other.

"How are you feeling Anisah?" Dr. Riya asked as she moved a bit back from Anisah. Anisah smiled. "I think my sight is getting more clear, the things that appeared blur in the first few days are now more clear." Anisah told her softly.

Dr. Riya nodded as she took Anisah to the checking room beside and gave a checkup to her eyes and smiled as they both came back in the office, taking their seats.

"Your sight is getting better, that's a great sign. In a month or two you'll be able to see just like a normal person. Only twenty percent is remaining which will get better up to a hundred percent in few days." Dr. Riya informed Anisah in a happy voice making the girl to nod happily.

After that Amir escorted Anisah out but Zaroon remained in the office for few minutes. Anisah looked at Amir mischievously, and he was also giving her the same look.

"I've a plan." Anisah spoke excitedly making Amir to chuckle as he remembered how they acted on her plan in the restaurant when they caught Ibrahim with a girl.

Now the three were heading to the haveli so Anisah started her game plan. "What took you so long in the Dr. Riya's office? Zaroon bhai?" Anisah asked innocently with a confused face.

Zaroon stayed calm not giving away any hint. "Some patient case discussion." Zaroon replied shortly making Anisah to arch her brow.

"Strange to see a cardiologist discussing something patient related to an eye specialist." Anisah trailed off but Zaroon remained impassive, not answering at all.

Plan number two, she thought mischievously.

"I really like Dr. Riya, she's beautiful and talented girl." Anisah spoke while looking at Zaroon bhai through the rear view mirror.

A small smile appeared on Zaroon's face making both Amir and Anisah to glance at each other knowingly.

"Yes, She is." Stated Zaroon in deep thoughts making Anisah to smile internally.

"What do you think of Dr. Riya?" Anisah asked softly as she looked at Zaroon bhai through the rear view mirror. His eyes widened for a fraction of second, but he controlled his expressions.

"She's a good doctor." He stated simply making Anisah to narrow her eyes at him.

Plan number three, she thought smirking.

"Amir as I'm your sister-in-law, I should look for a girl for you, for your marriage." She spoke seriously making Zaroon to laugh out seeing Amir's sulking face.

"What do you think about Dr. Riya?" She asked this time facing Amir and the car almost came to an abrupt halt on the side. Thank Allah that road was almost empty and no car from behind bumped into theirs.

"I think she's beautiful." Amir stated in a thoughtful manner. Both Anisah and Amir completely ignored how harshly Zaroon stopped the car.

"If I ask you to marry her, will you?" Anisah asked excitedly, her attention fully on Amir as they both deliberately ignored the wide-eyed Zaroon.

"Of course I will." Amir exclaimed happily making Zaroon to stare at them shocked.

"What about Sarah?" Zaroon asked in disbelief.

Amir didn't bother to answer him as Anisah sharply noted that name in her head to use it on Amir later.

"Should I talk to aunt Yasmeen to ask for Dr. Riya's hand from her family?" Anisah asked the grinning Amir.

"Yes, please." Amir spoke excitedly making Zaroon to hit the steering wheel really hard as he cursed out loud. "Fuck!"

Anisah flinched at his bad manners but then she pretended. "Is everything alright Zaroon bhai?" She asked with faking concern.

"Damn, I cannot wait to marry her. She looked pretty hot!" Amir exclaimed dreamily.

That was it Zaroon lost the last bit of self-restraint as he held Amir's collar and pulled him forward. "I will say it once and you'll hear it well. She's off limits cause she is mine!" Zaroon spoke angrily on grinning Amir's face.

"Alright, she's all yours!" Amir stated while smirking making Zaroon to scrunch his brows in confusion as both Anisah and Amir started laughing loudly.

"Easy peasy!" Amir stated as Anisah was laughing her heart out.

"What is this?" Zaroon asked confused and annoyed.

"Oh, it's called how to make someone confessed their feelings." Anisah stated in between her laughter making Zaroon to stare at them shock.

"You cunning people!" Zaroon stated annoyed as he turned the engine on of his car. His ears turning red as he blushed making the duo laugh more at him.

"Riya Zaroon, how good it sounds." Anisah teased making Amir to smirk.

"Finally I can tease the crap out of you." Anisah mused happily enjoying teasing the leader of teasers.

All of a sudden a car came beside theirs on full speed. Zaroon immediately turned their car to side to prevent the hit.

He looked at driver of that car to give him a peace of mind but the glass was tinted black. "Fuck!" Zaroon mumbled under his breath. As he saw another black car behind them.

They're being chased!

The window rolled down of the black car that was moving on their side and a gun poked out of it.

"Get down!" Zaroon yelled loudly.

Anisah was shocked for a minute or two as she didn't move but Amir was fast as he ducked her head down immediately and his as well. Then a shot was heard but gladly Zaroon's car was bulletproofed. Then another shot.

"Where's your gun?" Amir asked hurriedly.

"Dashboard!" Was all Zaroon muttered as he took a sharp turn making another car to appear between theirs and black one.

Amir immediately took out the gun, checked the bullets. He then rolled down his window fully as there was no black car on that side. He tilted in his seat moved out of the window a little and aimed at the car that was behind.

But the first car that was on Zaroon's side, overpasses the citizens car and hit their car slightly making it lose its balance a bit. And Amir's aim got disturbed, cursing under his breath he yelled to Zaroon.

"Keep it steady for a fucking minute!" And he then aimed again. The car number two came towards Amir's side but was still behind their own car. This time instead of the tire. Amir aimed at the driver and the first shot was at perfect target, but they also had a bulletproof car. "Fuck!" He cursed under his breath.

But then with a perfect aim he started firing on the same broken glass spot and the last bullet, pierced the broken glass and went straight into the drivers head. The car lost the balance and it went flying in the air and then rolled several times until it stopped, completely destroyed with smoke coming out of it.

Amir moved in and rolled his window up. "One down!" Amir blurted. Zaroon nodded as he was fully focused on the car beside. The glass window on his side was almost broken by the rain of their bullets and it could shatter down any second.

When he saw a bullet passed through his window, he abruptly hit his car on their side and keep it attached to their car as both the cars moved towards the footpath and on the other road, which's traffic of vehicle was opposite to their direction of cars.

Zaroon's car was on the footpath that is of rugged stones whereas their car was on the proper road.

Zaroon saw those bastards, both, the driver and the one on the front seat aiming their guns at him as their cars were attached and moving together.

They were about to shoot when Zaroon smirked at them, and saluted at them with his two fingers.

They both heard loud horns, abruptly looked in the front.

SMASH!

Their car hit straight in the truck. Zaroon immediately turned his car and brought it on the road and speeds to their haveli.

Anisah was numb as she heard shots after shots being fired. Her heart was in her throat as tears leaked freely. She was covering her ears but nothing helped. The car was moving on full speed, and then she head chattering of glass and a heart dreading sound of a crash.

She felt there car moving normally now. "Hey, Anisah you okay?" Came the gruff voice of Amir as the girl slowly sat straight and removed her hands from her ear. Her heart drumming in her throat as she looked at Amir and then Zaroon and luckily both are intact.

"We are a-alive?" She asked in disbelief and her tears won't stop. "For now." Came the curt answer of Zaroon as he speeds the car.

Anisah couldn't help but feel the chilling sensation that went through her body after recalling everything that took place. Her heart was still drumming wildly and her ears were almost numb due to those fire shots.

Now Anisah knew why Zaroon didn't want to take her out of the haveli. Someone wants to kill them!

"You are safe now, stop crying." Came the soft voice of Amir as Anisah's teary eyes snapped towards his warm brown ones. She can't help it, her tears won't stop.

"W-who w-were they?" She asked completely shaken at the moment. Zaroon clenched his jaw as Amir stayed quiet.

"A-Are t-they M-Michael's e-enemies?" She asked with hesitation. Her words came out rather scared.

No reply came from both of them and it only confirmed her suspicions.

In no time they were in front of the haveli as Zaroon summoned the guards whereas Amir and Anisah went inside.

They heard crying noises coming from the hall and Anisah's eyes widened along with Amir's as they both dashed in.

She felt her throat drying up at the scene. There in front of her stood no one other than injured man.

"Ibrahim." Escaped Amir's lips. That was when she knew who it is. His white shirt all bloody from behind making her throat to clog up.

Aunt Yasmeen was crying in Uncle Imran's arm as she stared at her wounded son but Anisah's eyes looked around hysteric to find her man.

But he was now where to be seen!

"Michael!" A soft cry escaped her lips.

But he was now where to be seen!"Michael!" A soft cry escaped her lips

Do follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.