~• 8 •~

•••

•••

کون دے گا سکون آنکھوں کو؟
کس کو دیکھوں کے نیند آجائے؟

•••

•••

Michael was sitting in his personal jet returning back to Pakistan from Saudi Arabia after an important meeting of Al-'Aqrab regarding the raid of cops at his farmhouse full of weapons in Riyadh. It was a hefty loss but nothing he can't handle.

In just one day he made that secret agency begging on their knees. It just took a small meeting with the general who works for him and the job is done.

A slight stroke on his knee had his attention as his eyes met with the blonde who was eyeing him with lust and doing everything in her will to get his attention. Her hostess uniform was so tight at her chest, it looked like the buttons will pop out any second.

She gave him her seductive smile as the man smirked. Her lips were colored in a dark red shade as she crouched down to place his coffee at the table beside him and she moved so her chest was in his view.

Once done the girl intentionally pretended and fall on his lap, faking a yelp she tried grind on him.

His first instinct was to shoot the bitch in her skull and that could be done but after some fun.

Michael didn't stopped her as he placed his arms flat on the sofa seat and relaxed back. The girl turned slightly grinning ear to ear as if she had got a candy. She turned seductively to face him and tried to kiss him on the lips when the man grasped her throat in a warning. "Keep your filthy lips to yourself." He spoke angrily as he let her throat go with a jerk.

His words didn't affect her as she smirked and started grinding on him faster and harder. Michael felt his body responding and he let the blond to do her work. Then his phone started ringing.

Picking up the call he heard the panicked voice of Ibrahim. "Michael!" The intense urgency in Ibrahim's voice had him straightening up as the next words tensed him to the core. "O-our Sana has gotten kidnapped."