~• 48 •~

•••

•••

محسن وہ میری نظروں سے اوجھل ہوا نہ جب
سورج تھا میرے سر پر۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ رات ہو گئ۔

•••

•••

The morning came soon then she thought as she was now heading to the hospital and Amir was driving with Jhangir on the front seat. She and Yasmeen aunt are sitting in the back seat. Zaroon was already in the hospital doing arrangements.

Anisah was nervous would be an understatement, she was in panic mode.

Her hands were as cold as ice and her heart was about to burst out of her rib cage.

They reached the hospital in no time as she opened her cane to walk as aunt Yasmeen hold her other hand to guide her.

"You're going in their with the help of you cane, but InshaAllah, you'll come back without its help." Aunt Yasmeen spoke softly in Anisah's ear, nudging her as a soft smile appeared on her face.

Even tho aunt Yasmeen was so depressed because of the happenings but still she came with Anisah today. She knows Anisah needs support, and she came instead of the circumstances. Anisah couldn't thank enough to Almighty Allah for giving her such nice people as a family.

They went in Dr. Riya's office and the beautiful doctor smiled after seeing them. She guided Anisah to the room alone and did her checkup if she's ready for the removal of gauze or not and yes, she was.

"All the tests and vitals are fine, we can remove your gauze but sweetie please calm your heart down." Dr. Riya spoke smilingly as Anisah gave out a nervous chuckle.

Dr. Riya took Anisah into another room where everyone was already present. She made Anisah sit on the chair.

"I'm going to start." Dr. Riya told the girl softly, but she was extremely nervous as she gave no response.

After a minute or two Anisah felt someone hands holding hers softly. "It's alright Anisah. You can do it." Came the soft voice of aunt Yasmeen as the girl nodded slowly with a small smile on her face.

Dr. Riya nodded her head at Dr. Zaroon as if taking his permission. He nodded back at her as in you can start.

Dr. Riya softly started to undo the gauze, with every loosening of the knot. Anisah felt her heart beat rising.

The gauze was completely off and now two cotton pads were placed on her eyes and was secured with the surgical tape. Dr, Riya slowly undid the tapes and the cotton pad from her left eyes got undone.

Anisah felt a surge of light through her closed eyes, the way she can tell it's morning.

"Keep your eyes closed, until I tell you to open them." Dr. Riya guides her softly as the girl kept her eyes closed.

Dr. Riya undid the second cotton pad from her eyes and the girl gulped.

"Steady breathing and don't move your eyes much." Dr. Riya informed and Anisah nodded.

"Now I'm going to put an eye drops in your eyes, you don't have to open your eyes, I'll just slightly open them from the corner and then put it. Okay Anisah?" Dr. Riya told her sweetly as she asked if she got it in the last words.

"Y-Yes." A low stuttered escape Anisah's lips.

"Alright, steady breathing." Dr. Riya said she took tissues in one hand and slowly put an eye drop in her left eye then in her right eye.

Anisah felt a cooling sensation in her eyes which worked as relief.

Dr. Riya cleaned Anisah's little swelled eyes from the sides and just wiped them clean. "You got beautiful lashes." Dr. Riya complimented which made everyone in the room to chuckle lightly as Anisah smiled softly.

After a minute or two Dr. Riya straightened her head. "Now I want you to open your eyes slowly and slowly." Dr. Riya guided her.

Anisah's heartbeats fastened as her hold on aunt Yasmeen's hand tightened. Aunt Yasmeen gave her hand a squeeze to encourage her.

"Zaroon bhai?" Anisah asked in a hesitant voice as her heart was thudding faster.

"I'm right here beside you, holding your mans picture in my hand in front of you. Now open your eyes slow and steady." Zaroon's soft voice came from her side making her realize he was standing beside her all the time.

A soft smile appeared on her lips as she spoke.

"Bismillah."
(In the name of Allah).

She slowly tried to open her eyes and then the first sharp light hit her making her close her eyes instantly. She did another take of opening her eyes but close them again for a second.

Her heart was running wild because she saw, she saw! Slowly she opened her eyes completely this time and scrunched them a bit. She blinked in rapid succession. Her pain forgotten as she gaped ahead.

The first thing that came to her sight was a picture of a man. The picture was so big that it looked like the man in the pic was really in front of her.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she reopened them again, expecting the usual nothingness to pour in but there was none, nothing that could declare her blindness intact.

She can see!

Through the blurriness she saw the man has his hair in a bun, with thick beard giving him a rugged look, his brows were thick and perfect with those green eyes, she yearned to see. Astonished she gazed wide-eyed at the man in that frame. Unknowingly a tear escaped from her eyes as her fingertips touched the frame.

He looks so unreal to her.

She slowly looked to her right where aunt Yasmeen was standing and damn she was a beautiful woman. To her left stood a very pretty girl who is for sure Dr. Riya.

Anisah didn't know but tears were pouring out of her eyes like Niagara fall. She slowly turned to her left to find a man, who is no other than Zaroon, he was smiling at her. A sobbing laugh escaped from her lips as she looked in her front to find to man standing there.

One was holding something in his hand, which she thought is a phone as he was aiming that thing towards her, and other man was also smiling at her, and then he waved at her and then placed her hand on her mouth.

Anisah cried laughed as she blinked. "You a-are Jhangir for s-sure and y-you a-are Amir right?" She pointed out while crying and smiling making everyone to laugh out loud.

"Absolutely!" Said Zaroon and Anisah looked at him and started crying fully now.

In place of nothingness that had been her view from nineteen years. Danced blurry shapes and flurry of colors. The view just dazzled her, overwhelmed her it just consumed her, but she couldn't get enough of it. She was crying but she wanted to laugh out loud. She beamed as she fixated her eyes at every tiny detail, greedy to take everything in. Putting everything together like wind pushing the waves. Pairing sounds to their origins and smells to their respective sources. Committing every inch of detail in her memory. With every sweep of her lashes pain became a distant thing and her sight adjusted. Revealing a clear and animated world that her imagination couldn't create.

It felt serene!

"I c-can see!" She mumbled as she saw her hands, taking every detail in, her swelled with happiness as she thanked her lord a thousand times in her heart.

"You know Anisah, Jhangir showered twice today just to look good to your eyes." Amir mumbled making everyone to laugh out loud along with Anisah.

"Oh shut up! I know I'm handsome, you're just jealous!" Jhangir mumbled in a hugging voice making Amir to scoff at him.

Anisah can't stop staring at them. So this is how they look like while bickering and to be honest it felt so good at seeing rather than just listening.

Aunt Yasmeen nudged her to stood, and she steadily stood up. As soon as she looked on the floor, she felt weird as she moved her toes like kids and then giggled making everyone to smile at her beautiful soul.

She let go of aunt Yasmeen's hand and moved further a bit and felt as if she's walking for the first time. Even tho, her head was bit dizzy but the euphoria covered it all.

Anisah slowly turned towards Dr. Riya, and then she hugged her and mumbled a soft thank you.

Dr. Riya hugged the girl back. Completely understanding her emotions and turmoil.

***

They were back in the haveli as uncle Imran has patted her head lovingly. Uncle Imran is an old man with white light beard but his physic was still strong, his eyes were kind as he smiled at her small wrinkles appeared on the edges.

Aunt Rabia was the epitome of modernness. She was wearing a weird stylish dress, with makeup. She was appearing rather comical to Anisah.

Uncle Sufyan was the younger version of uncle Imran, his eyes also kind.

"Zaroon bhai, please can you call Sana and tell her to visit. I really feel-" Her sentence was cut in the middle by a happy squeal as the next second Anisah was taken in a tight hug from Sana.

Anisah smiled as she wrapped her hands around her and both the girls hugged each other. Anisah saw a young guy with light beard and brown hair was standing behind Sana. She immediately knew he was Sohaib as he smiled at her and then waved his hand.

A soft laugh escaped Anisah's lips as she waved back. Anisah stiffened as she realized that Sana was crying. She immediately pulled her back to see her crying.

And to be honest, Anisah stared at her beautiful friend, who looks the carbon copy of aunt Yasmeen but in younger version. "Why are you crying pretty friend?" Anisah asked in a jolly voice making Sana to let out a crying chuckle as she wiped her tears.

"If I'm pretty then you are gorgeous." Sana mumbled exaggerated as she wiped her tears.

"I hope Amir you've recorded everything." Sana spoke as she faced Amir, who was currently making their video as he let out a nervous laugh.

"Yes ma'am." Amir spoke up showing thumbs up to them as they smiled but Sana gasped all of a sudden.

"Tell me you didn't see your face?" Sana asked hyped up all of a sudden making Anisah to frown at her as she shook her head in negative.

Another loud gasp was heard from Sana as she holds Anisah's hand and started moving up the stairs towards her room. "What's wrong?" Anisah asked confused but her confusion evaporated as soon as she got in her room that was Michael's but now there's.

Her eyes widened at the sight. She was too caught up to meet everyone to even notice the haveli but now looking at the posh room she can tell how beautiful the haveli would be.

"Is this?" Anisah asked gawking at everything like a child.

"Yes it's your room." Sana mumbled happily as she holds her head softly and brought her in front of a mirror. Anisah was still looking at the decoration when Sana hold her chin and made her face the mirror.

Anisah's eyes widened in astonishment as she blinked once and then again. She was looking straight in large doe like eyes. Her mother used to tell her about her honey colored eyes and now as she looked at her honey eyes, she was stunned, her lashes were thicker then she thought and pretty long, now she can see why Dr. Riya complemented her on her lashes. Her nose was small button up, with pouty cherry lips, her features were one thing but her snow-white shin with tint of red on her cheeks was looking beautiful. Her hairs were of her eye color. She was in a haze as she removed her veil and undid her bun as her eyes roamed her complete form. Only one thing escaped her lips.

"I am beautiful."

***

Three days has passed in his absence. She got her sight back since one week from now. But still there's no news of him or Ibrahim bhai.

The whole haveli is drowned in silence and hidden sadness. Nobody gathers on the dining table for breakfast, lunch or dinner anymore. It felt like the soul of this house has left the body.

Anisah couldn't sleep nor eat. Her whole life felt like hanging from a thin thread. She didn't know why but her heart wasn't at ease. It felt something is wrong or something terrible might happen. She just prays for both of them to come back home safe.

She even talked to Zaroon bhai about consulting with law. Cops might help them, but she didn't get why Zaroon bhai was extremely against this idea. But then she remembered what she faced when Michael kidnapped her, so she went quiet.

Amir, Jhangir and Zaroon bhai were looking tensed these days. Which, worried her more to no end.

Now as she got her sight back, she can read their expressions and it wasn't calm at all. They're also tensed.

Every, second, minute and day, she yearned to see him. How she wished him to be by her side but now she didn't even know his whereabouts.

***

Two weeks earlier.

Michael, Zaroon, Amir and Jhangir, they all were standing in his office. Thinking how to save there brother after that bastard Ali Agha's call.

"I will go alone." Michael told them seriously as he faced them.

Zaroon shook his head immediately, knowing it's insane. "That will be a suicide mission." Zaroon exclaimed, not understanding what Michael is thinking at all.

"I know." He stated simply making the three men to stare confused at him.

"What are you planning bhai? (Brother)" Amir asked knowing very well that something is cooking in Michael's head.

"It's a great risk but I know someone who can help me in killing that bastard Ali Agha!" Michael exclaimed as his eyes showed twinkle.

"That person is?" Jhangir asked as he to be listening very carefully.

"Lucas Aiden." Michael said out loud making Amir to scrunch his brow in confusion but Zaroon eyes shined as something made the confusion to clear out in his mind.

"Lucas Aiden one of Alexander Blade's men?" Amir asked trying to put two and two together.

Michael nodded in affirmation as Amir still didn't get it.

"Lucas wants revenge and I want Ibrahim back, our enemy is same." Michael stated as a plan started to form in his head.

"But aren't they mad on you for keeping Alizey away from Alexander?" Amir asked the most obvious question.

Of course how can Michael forget that, he smirked. "Oh, you didn't know, it was Lucas who asked me to help them at that time, when that cane attacked them. The girl was broken as she was running away from there. I just did what she wanted, she was innocent." Michael stated simply making not a big deal of it.

But Amir knew, how big of a deal it was for Alexander Blade. Allah knows what will happen if he crosses path with Michael. Hell will break loose!

"I'll be leaving to the place where Ali Agha wants me tonight and y'all be going back to haveli." Michael ordered in a manner which meant no discussion.

Before Zaroon or anyone else could say a word, he continued. "Anisah is in danger and I can't trust anyone except you three, not even the family!" Michael put pressure on the word family to make it clear to them, whatever they discuss here, won't get out to anyone.

"Zaroon, I want you to keep an eye on Anisah and everyone around her, if possible stay in haveli, until I don't return. Keep her safe at all costs. Increase the security around the haveli as well." Michael ordered with hint of dominance in his voice.

"I will protect her with my life." Zaroon assured him as Michael nodded in content.

"Now by any chance, if I won't make it on time and Anisah got her gauze removed after a week. I want y'all to be with her and keep distracting her mind away from me." He instructed them as if he already knew what's gonna happen next.

"Yes boss!" Jhangir spoke with a salute making three of them to chuckle.

"Now go back to haveli." Michael instructed them, not turning around to look at them once.

Three men nodded their head as they went in front of him. Each one of them gave him a manly hug as they then left from there.

Michael heaved a sigh as he massaged his temple.

He dialed a number and the phone rang once but in second ring the person picked up the call.

"Sarkar?" Came the respective voice of Asad.

"1420! Two weeks maximum!" Was all Michael said.

"On it Sarkar." Asad spoke in a respectful manner as he cut the call.

Michael then dialed another number, which was always there in his phone list, but he never bothered to use in past years.

The call got answered by a joyous voice.

"Yes, who's speaking and what do want from Mr. Rudy?" Her voice was cheerful making Michael to frown.

Well, that's a new!

"Can I talk to Lucas Aiden?" Michael spoke in his deep, intimidating voice. There was a silence on the other side but after couple seconds the voice came.

"What do you want from Mr. Rudy?" The girl spoke in the same intimidating manner as his making him frown. Is this a fucking prank?

Before Michael could answer, shuffling was heard from the other side and then came the cold voice.

"Who?" Came the all to familiar cold voice of none other than Lucas.

"Michael Sheikh." Michael answered arrogantly as he was aware how furious he'll get after knowing his name.

"You bastard!" Lucas snarled on the phone, "I called you for help at that time, not to fucking take Alizey away from Alexander for fucking years!" Lucas roared.

Michael clenched his jaw in anger. "Don't cross your line Lucas. I don't fucking want to taint my hands with your fucking blood!" Michael snarled in the same way Lucas did, earning silence from the other side, so he continued.

"I didn't call you to settle a fucking old dispute!" Michael stated calmly this time because anger won't take them both anywhere.

Silence!

"I've heard you're looking for your fiancé's killers, guess what, I can offer you one as bait." Michael being on point gave his offer to him smoothly, using all the points to manipulate or ignite him in.

"Which one?" Came the enraged voice of Lucas.

Michael smirked as he knew, his arrow hit the point. "Ali Agha!" Michael gritted that bastards name.

"What's in for you?" Lucas asked calmly this time, his voice composed yet cold as ice.

Michael arched his brow, Alexander is one lucky man to have a man like Lucas in his mafia. Michael always respect good and brave men of Mafia. And when he sees one, he knows what's good in him.

"He had my brother! It's simple and clear. I will get my brother back and you'll get your revenge." Michael told him to the point as there's no time to beat around the bush.

"I will be there tomorrow!" Lucas answered and with that they cut the call.

Michael smirked as he played in his mind as in how he'll torture that fucking Agha.

The next day in accordance to his words. Lucas has reached Pakistan but he wasn't alone. There was a red head along with. That's what Michael's driver informed as he went to pic them up from airport.

It didn't take them much time to reach, Michael's office. Michael was drawing out the puff of his cigarette when a knock was heard then the door opened and Michael knew exactly who came, before he even turned around.

"Welcome, Lucas.." Michael turned as his green hawk like eyes met the icy cold ones, and he smirked. "Aiden." He finished.

"Michael Sheikh!" Lucas told him name as in greeting, his jaw clenched.

"I didn't know Pakistan has such manly men!" Came the overly excited and cheerful voice of a girl, who was completely hidden behind Lucas's large built. Lucas frowned as he clenched his fists, when a small red head appears from behind him.

Michael stared at girl with shiny green eyes for a second but then his eyes met Lucas's in a questioning manner. "Why did you brought a kid with you?" Michael asked mockingly just to make Lucas angry but Lucas was in control of himself. And Michael said it intentionally because from the girls body he can tell, she's not a kid, but he didn't let his eyes linger at the girl for anymore seconds. And after observing Lucas calm form, he spoke good under his breath. He need calm Lucas for their mission.

"I'm not a fucking kid! I take my words back of calling you manly, because from what I see, you look like a child!" The girl spoke in such speed as she crossed her arms on her chest and huffed out, with a flaring nose.

Michael looked at Lucas and the expression on Lucas's face was a thing that Michael thought that man had lost, his icy fucking eyes were twinkling but it was over powered by his cold expression but what can escape from Michael's hawk like eyes.

"She's coming with us." Lucas stated casually looking Michael straight in the eye and Michael immediately got his meaning as he smirked.

"Alright." He mumbled.

"Now let's discuss the plan." Lucas said as he moved forward towards the table, where a map was placed. Redhead to came forward, overly excited and curious. For a second Michael wondered from where Lucas finds this girl.

"It's the map of his place, where he currently wants me to come, from sources, I got to know Ibrahim is in that place only." Michael told them as he pointed at the map.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go kill their asses." She blurted enthusiastically making both the large intimidating men to give her a, 'just shut it' look.

"Agha wants me alone, so that is what he'll get. I'll go alone. And from what I know, here," he pointed at the map. "Is the basement, where, cells are present and I'm sure Ibrahim is there. When I'll go, he will not kill me as he needs me for information against his enemies, and he'll surely put me in one of the cells. I will not retaliate because that bastard can kill Ibrahim so, This will give you a week time to keep an eye on the area and everything else, and I will keep an eye on everything from inside. Here," Michael said as he handed a device to Lucas.

"This is my tracking device, this chip is in me, the code will be provided to you by my man Asad after a week, in precaution if they took me somewhere else, just remember wherever they'll take me, Agha will be there. After a week you'll start preparing for attack. Place time bombs around that place and the time when I'll take out my tracking chip, it'll stop working, that'll be your cue to attack along with your men and I'll handle things from inside." Michael elaborated everything to them.

"Wow!" Exclaimed the girl with totally amazed expression plastered on her face.

Lucas gave her a warning glare to keep quiet, but she wasn't having it.

"Mr. Sheikh, what's my part in this?" She asked rather offended. Before Michael could answer, Lucas spoke up.

"Oh, you'll be side by side with me on every step." Lucas spoke seriously nodding his head making Michael to suppress a chuckle.

The girls eye lit up immediately as she smiled widely. Michael find it weird for a girl to be so much interested in such stuff but at same time it can be considered her bravery or foolishness.

"Really? Mr. Giant?" She asked bewildered.

 Giant?" She asked bewildered

Do follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.