~• 6 •~

•••

•••

خشیاں تقدیر میں ہونی چاہٸیں
تصویر میں تو ہر کوٸ مسکراتا ہے۔

•••

•••

"They are demanding your presence Sarkar. They agreed to do this weapon transaction deal only on one condition." The serious voice spoke from the other side.

"Speak!" A deep, powerful voice spoke.

"They want you to be present at the site at the time of transaction. According to these French your absence is an insult for them." The man replied seriously in a gruff voice as if the words he's speaking is pure venom for him.

An eire silence played its tune. As the large man spoke. His voice deep with authority. "Tell them Ebek. Finalizing of deal without my presence is for their own betterment and if still they'll have the guts to deny then Al-'Aqarb will make sure they won't be left alive to make any further deals."

"As you say Sarkar." Ebek replied his voice oozing out respect for his Sarkar.

Cutting the call. Michael scoffed at the demand of those mutts. They need to be of enough standard to demand such things from Michael Sheikh.

Removing his shirt the man went to the restroom for a relaxing shower.

Knocking of his room door had the man grunting. Opening and closing of the door of his room reached his ears as the man's perked up. No maid is allowed to enter his room, when he's present and no family member is ill mannered enough to enter without getting a reply.

Wrapping the towel around his waist the man came out only to stop dead in his tracks. There on his left side was the woman draped in nude color hijab was standing up slowly from the floor, while rubbing her plump hip. Her back was facing him.

"You stupid Sana! You should've told me that you've rearranged the room. Because of you my butt is in pain." The girl mumbled softly while still caressing her hip to sooth the pain.