~• 45 •~

•••

•••

خدا نہ کرے کبھی دور ہونا پڑے تم سے
سنا ہے جی نہیں پاتا کوئ جاں سے بچھڑ جانے کے بعد۔

•••

•••

"I tried my best Sarkar." Came the ashamed and sad voice of Asad as he laid on the hospital bed staring down, not being able to face his Sarkar.

Michael smiled softly at his man. Asad is one of his best man after Zaroon, and he trusted him with every fiber in his body.

Michael softly patted his uninjured shoulder making him look up at him. "I know Asad." He told him in a sincere voice making a smile to appear on Asad's face.

"You're my strong solider. Get well soon." He told him with admiration and sternness in his voice as he gave a firm pat on his shoulder.

"InshaAllah." Said Asad and Ibrahim said under their breaths as they nodded at each other and with a firm nod of Michael they left the hospital.

The doctors had informed that he's out of danger but the condition was critical at first but got under control. He'll be all better in a month or two.

Ibrahim has already called an Uber driver and his car was parked in the office parking lot, and he knew Michael must be hurrying back to his precious wife and won't be dropping him at haveli.

Michael nodded at Ibrahim as he smirked understating immediately that Ibrahim knew he will probably run back home. Ibrahim's Uber arrived immediately as he left and Michael to was driving back home by that time.

It didn't take him much time in the way. He is so damn late. He just wished that his doll must've slept because if she'll be waiting for him then man he's so dead for keeping her up till this time.

Soon he reached the estate but the sight in front of him was shocking.

The complete upper floor of his house was on fire as it was coming out of the window. His eyes looked at his men trying to extinguish the blaze. Amma was crying loudly as Hina hold her from moving in the house.

If Amma and Hina are here then where is his wife. The man without thinking much came out of the car as he started running towards the house.

One of his man saw him as he holds him. To stop him from going in, but he was not in his senses as he threw the man away from him. He ran to Amma and asked hysteric. "Where's My Anisah?" His eyes pleading to Amma to say something good but Amma wailed loudly as she pointed towards the window of his room from where the fire was coming out.

Without even a blink he ran towards the entrance but his other men stopped him as they tried to hold down the beast. "Sir there's no way in. It's all blocked we tried. Please sir ma'am won't be able to survive." His man tried to stop but their words only infuriated him as he growled loudly and jerked them away harshly.

He was raging as he holds that man's collar and the man was almost in the air as Michael snarled. "If anything happened to her. I will burn each and every one of you alive!" He threw the man away harshly as he ran into the house.

The first floor wasn't that much on fire so it was easy for him to run up to the stairs but on the second floor everything was burning down in to ashes.

The whole corridor was burning, even the walls were ablaze. Extreme heat and smoke surrounds him as he was unable to see properly but still hurriedly moved towards his room.

As soon as he reached in front of the door, it was closed and was completely on fire. "Anisah?" He screamed loudly but got nothing in reply. His heart frantic as he moved back and then hit the door with his foot once but the door didn't budge. It was locked.

Anisah never locked the room!

His mind running with millions of thoughts as he forcefully kicked the door again and this time it broke and as he was moving in the room. A long ablaze wood fell on his arm but the man just jerked it away as his eyes landed on his life on bed wrapped in fire.

His heart stopped beating as he looked at his love. She was unconscious as fire was on her foot and pyjama.

"ANISAH?"

The man screamed loudly as he ran to his doll. A tear rolled down his eye as he immediately covered her burning foot to extinguish the fire and it worked.

He immediately checked her breathing and it was so faint as another tear rolled down his eye.

He can't let her die!

The bed was catching fire as he immediately shouldered the restroom door down as he hissed out in pain at the burning. He wet the blanket completely and came back.

He covered his wife completely in that wet blanket and then carried her form in bridal style.

A hiss escaped from his lips when his burned wound on shoulder got stretched. Ignoring the pain, he was about to pass the burning door frame.

He tilted side ways and just to protect his wife he touched his back to that burning door frame and hissed out in pain, but he was glad that she didn't get touch with it.

His back was burned badly as he carried her down the stairs, he was panting and coughing. His body giving up on him, but he can't stop, Not now.

Slowly he was out of the house, and he immediately yelled. "Call ambulance!" In no time Amma was beside him as he knelt with his wife still in his arms.

Amma removed the blanket from Anisah's face and cried out loudly after seeing the unconscious girl.

The ambulance came as he placed her on the stretcher and sat in the ambulance with his wife as he holds her hand in his and kept on kissing it as mumbled soft, 'you'll be fine, I know.'

As soon as they reached the hospital the doctors weren't paying heed to them as he snarled. "I need a fucking doctor!" Everyone gasped as on cue a confused Zaroon came out from the corridor and his eyes widened at the scene.

He immediately rushed to Michael and a certain relief washed over Michael's form after seeing Zaroon.

Zaroon didn't even ask any question as he gave orders to staff and start moving her stretcher to the operating room really fast.

Michael was forced to stay out as Dr. Riya also joined Zaroon in the operating room.

Dr. Riya was needed there to tell the in charge doctor about her eye condition for no damaging interactions, Zaroon was there to help out as the surgeon cleaned her burned wound on the foot.

Michael's body was aching so badly from behind and shoulder. His skin felt as if someone is skinning him alive but that didn't stop him as he stood there waiting to see his wife.

After sometime Zaroon came out and Michael was beside him in no time as he demanded. "Is she fine?"

Zaroon saw Michael's injuries, and they were pretty much as he nodded his head. "She's fine, a small burnt wound on the foot and her throat is swollen due to the smoke. Other than that, she fine." Zaroon informed him with utter seriousness as Michael took everything in.

Nodding his head Michael turned around to leave but Zaroon stopped him as he very well knew where he's going.

Zaroon moves hurriedly as he stood in front of him. "You need to get these wounds treated." He told him with seriousness but Michael was fuming and Zaroon knew how to get him into treatment.

"Look I think you should stay until Anisah wakes up because I know she would need you beside her at that time." He tried to persuade him with his logical facts and it somehow worked as Michael's stance normalized.

"Now you should get your wounds treated." Zaroon said indicating for him to follow him and man slowly obliged as he went with him to get the treatment.

A nurse cleaned his wounds and then bandages it and the burn was pretty harsh. The pain was unbearable for him, but he couldn't stop imagining how painful it was for his little doll.

Zaroon was observing Michael with his penetrating gaze as he can read what's going inside his mind. Michael is hungry for vengeance, and he will do anything to kill that person, who's behind it.

As soon as the nurse left, Michael hissed out as he tried to wear his button up shirt. "Now tell what happened?" Zaroon asked seriously as he eyed the hissing man.

Michael's green hawk like eyes shots glare at him. "That fucking Ali Agha got to know about our secret weapon transaction, and he fucking raided our Peshawar penthouse. Killed seven of my men and severely injured Asad!" Michael hissed out in pure rage.

Zaroon's eyes widened at such information and his own blood boiled at the audacity of that fucking Ali Agha.

"I immediately with few of my men raided his place, killed everyone and then lit the place on fire but that bastard wasn't there." He spoke with certain satisfaction as he continued.

"But when I reached home, everyone was out my mansion was on fucking fire! Everyone was out except Anisah. When I reached there she was laying unconscious on the bed surrounded in fire. And the rest you know." He spoke with gravity dripping from his voice.

Zaroon took everything in as he spoke his next words. "What do you think about it?" His voice serious.

"You know what I fucking think! The walls of my room and corridor were on fire in a pattern as if someone has thrown petrol on them and then lit the place in fire. Anisah was laying there immobile, it's not fucking possible that she didn't felt the heat or the smoke. That meant she was already fucking unconscious." Michael snarled angrily, his veins of the neck bulging out in anger.

"We did her blood test the reports will come soon to clear out somethings." Zaroon said.

Zaroon scrunched his eyebrows. In no way it was possible for Ali Agha to make this happens in such a small period. It was definitely someone else. Someone within them, who wants to hurt the girl.

"Ali Agha isn't a foolish man , he's not behind it." Zaroon told him what he thinks.

"I fucking know that!" Michael replied with anger.

"It must someone from inside the mansion." Zaroon said as he thought of all the possible reasons for everything.

"And I'm going to fucking rip that traitor apart!" Michael hissed as he looked at the angry Zaroon.

On cue the door was knocked and Dr. Riya came in. She looked at Zaroon and then averted her eyes to Michael. "She's awake and is only repeating your name." Dr. Riya informed him with a soft smile as Michael's eyes widened and then like a dying man on quest he ran out towards the room where his doll is.

As soon as he entered inside, he saw her laying on the hospital bed a bandage around her foot and the gauze around her eyes were also changed.

She was mumbling his name again and again as a nurse was trying to calm her down. In two steps he was beside her, and he saw how she stiffened for a second feeling his presence a soft sob escaped from her lips, and she lurched towards him. "Michael!"

Michael immediately moved closer and wrapped his arms around her shoulders as she hugged his standing form. Her frail arms around his torso and her head on his chest.

Her hand was clutching tightly where he was injured, but he didn't utter a word as he holds his life close to him.

Kissing her head softly, he caressed her back. "I'm here Habibti, I'm here." He cooed softly near her ear as she sobbed.

Zaroon indicated the smiling nurse to follow him outside and the left the couple alone.

Anisah was sobbing softly as he cupped her face and then kissed her forehead. "Don't cry Habibti."

He cooed to her softly but the girl again hugged him strongly making him wince in pain.

Anisah immediately let him go as she gasped. "You're h-hurt." She spoke in a broken voice with trembling lips.

Michael cupped her cheeks as he noticed her gauze getting wet due to her crying. Caressing her cheeks with his thumb he softly mumbled. "I'm fine Habibti." He softly kissed her forehead again.

"I t-thought I'll d-die." She spoke in a broken voice as her small hands held his wrists as his hands were cupping her face.

"Shhh!" He shushed her as he hugged her again. "Don't say that Habibti." He spoke softly as he tried to calm his scared wife.

Holding her shoulders softly he moved her away as he sat beside her on the hospital bed and hold her small frail hands in his large ones. "Why didn't you tried to escape Habibti?" He asked softly as he saw her pale face as if she's recalling everything again.

"I-I..." Her voice broke as she tried to speak. "I tried b-but I couldn't m-move, m-my body d-didn't m-move n-neither I c-could scream I-it was l-like m-my b-body was under p-paralysis. All I can do w-was just lay t-there and f-feel everything. I t-thought I w-won't be able to see you." She cried with the last part making Michael's blood to boil in fury.

He softly engulfed her in his arms again as he caressed her head and let her cry on his chest and the girl did exactly that as she cried and cried taking off her sorrows on his shoulder.

Michael just sat there letting his wife to ease her heart as he mumbled. "I'm here Habibti, you'll be fine." Softly to her as he rocked her back and forth, ignoring the pain in his body.

After a while his wife slept in his embrace, so he slowly placed her on the bed. Covering her properly in the sheets, he went out and called the nurse to change her gauze around her eyes.

He had already told Zaroon that he only want Zaroon's most trusted staff around his Habibti. Because in no way he wants to take any risks.

Michael went to Zaroon's office only to find the man enraged. He was holding a certain paper in his hands as his angry eyes snapped to Michael's.

Michael didn't have to say a word because Zaroon already know what his question will be and the answer to that made him so angry that he couldn't even imagine how much it will make Michael furious.

"Anisah was given succinylcholine." Zaroon told seriously as he felt nervous all of a sudden because he knew Michael's wrath.

"Elaborate!" Michael stated with seriousness dripping in his voice as if he can't wait anymore.

"She was drugged, that drug cause neuromuscular blockage that made her whole body paralyzed. The person who did this want Anisah dead at any cost." Zaroon told him everything truthfully not keeping anything at all.

His eyes turned darker and his jaw clenched. The surrounding aura suddenly became stiff as he looked at Zaroon. His posture radiating storm as he didn't wait for a single second and left the room with the slamming of the door loudly that it would've come off its hinges.

Zaroon didn't wait as he went after Michael immediately. In way, he saw Dr. Riya in the corridor as he immediately told her to stay with Anisah and left from there. Leaving confused Dr. Riya behind as she did what he told.

Michael was raging out when Zaroon came in front of him on the road with his car without much thought Michael sat beside him in his Audi as they sped towards his house.

It didn't take them much time to reach there and in a second they were standing in front of the quarters where Amma and Hina live.

Michael barged in but his eyes widened as he took in the injured form of Amma who was laying on the floor with blood dripping from her forehead.

Michael immediately run to her and helped her up as Amma cried. "Beta, Hina was running away but when I tried to stop her she pushed me away. I t-think she-"

Michael cut her in. "I know Amma." Was all he said as he shouted for one of his man as he told him to take Amma to the hospital.

Michael and Zaroon were on their way to his house when he received the CCTV footage of his house and in kitchen it was clearly shown that Hina put something in one of the tea cups, and then she gave that cup to Anisah. Only this much footage was available as others got ruined because of the fire and cameras stopped working.

Michael had already ordered for the CCTV footage to his men. When, he was getting his wounds treated.

Zaroon and Michael then immediately went out of the quarters as he called his men closer and ordered them to search Hina down because she couldn't have gone any further. The main instruction was that he wants her alive and that to in two hours. Otherwise, the hell will break loose.

Everyone started searching as they went on cars looking around the area. Michael called Ibrahim, but he wasn't picking up his calls, so he dialed Amir's number.

"Hello, bhai?" Came Amir's voice.

"I want you and Jhangir at GSD hospital. Anisah is admitted there and I want y'all to stay there and protect her." He told him in his authoritative, serious voice.

Amir wasn't stupid enough to start asking questions because he knew something bad must've happened.

"Okay bhai, I'm on it." Amir told hurriedly in a panicked but yet calm voice.

"Don't tell anyone except Jhangir." Michael told him with utter seriousness dripping from his voice as Amir answered in affirmation and then cut the call.

He didn't trust anyone anymore except his brothers and two of his men, Zaroon and Asad.

Michael was standing in the garden, out of his half burnt house as he paced around waiting to get the news he desired and on cue Zaroon's phone beeped indicating a message. It was from one of their men.

"Boss, we got her, and we are now taking her to the penthouse." Zaroon read the message out loud as they didn't wait any further and Zaroon speeds the car to their destination.

Millions of thoughts run through Michael's head, but he just wished from the bottom of his heart that it's not what he's thinking.

As soon as they reached there. Michael didn't wait for a second as he barged into the house where that bitch was.

Without much of a thought he went straight and slapped the woman harsh on her face making her scream out in pain.

Michael smiled lightly, he literally smiled for the little satisfaction he got. This bitch didn't know what's waiting for her. He didn't even started, and she's screaming like a banshee.

She should've thought about it first before trying to burn his wife alive. His wife!

Michael was looking like a raging predator as he sat on the chair in front of Hina. The woman was looking at him with wide scared eyes.

"I didn't do anything." She cried out looking down. Michael indicated and a harsh whip landed on her back making her scream out in pain.

She was kneeling on the floor in front of him, with her hands tied on her front.

Michael was liking it. He like to see her in pain because she hurt his wife. She fucking tried to burn her alive.

"Who are you working for?" He snarled at her face as she falls to the side crying loudly.

She kept crying not uttering a word and it only made Michael more furious as he indicated at his man to whip her again. Like before she cried out in pain but didn't fucking opened her mouth.

Michael has enough of her tantrums. He abruptly stood up, took out his gun and placed it straight at her forehead making her still as her eyes widened.

She shook her head in negative. "P-please Sahab. I've not done anything. Please don't kill me." She cried out hysteric.

"Fucking liar!" He hissed at her face as he turned off the safety of the gun and glared at her.

"One last chance. If you tell me everything, I might let you live." Michael played his card cautiously.

He knew this bitch will open her mouth, only if he tells her that he'll let her free. It will give her hope, and she'll start ranting and just like that, she spoke hurriedly.

"I'll tell yo everything. Please don't shoot me." She cried horrified as she stared at him.

Michael smirked internally as he glared at the bitch. "You drugged her?" He asked only to check if she's being honest as he already knew the answer to that.

"Y-Yes." She spoke scared as she nodded her head lightly.

Even tho Michael felt like killing the woman but it was important to get information out of her. Only she can give all the answers.

He controlled his anger. "You set my house on fire?" He asked calmly but the deadly rage was clear in his green eyes.

Hina looked down scared out of her wits as she nodded her head hesitantly. She was waiting for a punch or a harsh blow but nothing came except his next question.

"You wanted to kill my wife?" He asked calmly but his voice death serious. Only he knows how he was doing it.

Hina looked down as she trembled with fear and nodded her head in affirmation again. Michael literally wanted to kill the bitch there and then but the answers were more important.

"Why?" He asked coldly. He was a hundred percent sure this botch was working under someone, and he only needed to know who it is.

Hina looked up ready to speak when a shot was heard and Hina fell on the floor to the side as the bullet was straight in her temple. Shattering noise of the window was heard.

Everyone looked to the side from where the bullet came from and Michael's eyes narrowed at the black van in the far corner and a sniper just pulled his gun back in and rolled up the window as they speed away.

Zaroon was beside Hina as he checked her form as Michael turned to look at him Zaroon shook his head in negative.

"FUCK!" Michael cursed loudly as his men ran after the car. He shot bullets straight in the wall as he emptied his gun.

His mind outrageous. "These fucking bastards!" He snarled as he felt like loosing his composure.

Zaroon glared hard at the dead body as his mind ran with millions of thoughts and only one made his racking mind to stop.

"We should go back to Anisah. She could be in danger." Zaroon said in a serious voice and Michael nodded his head as they went to the hospital.

Amir and Jhangir were already standing outside her room as soon as they saw Michael they walked to him.

"What happened bhai?" It was Jhangir who asked with worried voice making Michael to rub a hand on his face as he asked.

"Is Anisah fine?" He asked not answering him. Jhangir nodded his head as Amir spoke up.

"Yes bhai, she's fine." Amir told in a serious voice. Both Amir and Jhangir faces were asking only one question and Michael knew he had to keep them up to date with every situation.

Michael opened the door of her room to find her peacefully sleeping as Dr. Riya was checking her chart.

Zaroon indicated them to follow him as they went to his office. And Michael to went there to inform about everything to his brothers.
-as wclsag0 wcl0-sag hed hed-b wcl0-sag-oth oth2" data-wclspan="sag-
-as-oth">
As they sat in Zaroon's office Michael told Jhangir to call Ibrahim. Jhangir immediately started calling but he never picked up.

And in the same time Michael's phone started ringing. He answered as a strong voice spoke from the other side.

"Long time Michael." Came the arrogant voice of Ali Agha that made his blood to boil.

"What the fuck do you want, you bastard?" Michael snarled loudly as his brothers stared at him with serious faces and Zaroon with narrowed eyes.

"I want you dead! Come and take your brother Ibrahim." The man spoke in a sinister way as he laughed.

" The man spoke in a sinister way as he laughed

Do follow me for more upcoming amazing stories.

Have a good day.