Bonus Chapter 4

•••

•••

تیری معصوم نگاہوں کے تقدس کی قسم
دل نے تو کیا روح نے بھی تم سے محبت کی ہے۔

•••

•••

"Michael don't you dare!" She warned him in a slow whisper and in a groggy voice, making him smirk.

The large hunk of a man picked the small bundle of joy in his muscly arms, being really cautious as he took his girl to the attached room and placed his little two year Alina in the baby bed that was beside their own bed. He softly covered her baby girl and kissed her forehead lightly.

He turned around while removing his shirt in one go and literally jumped on his wife making her giggle, and he wrapped his large muscly arms around her soft form and cuddle her. "You know I love you Habibti?" He asked like a child making her giggle. "No I don't know." She mused with a pout, his stormy green eyes looked at her intensely as he hovered over her small frame. "Then let me fucking show you!" He growled making her smirk and then giggle as he smashed his lips on her cherry ones.

Next day was one of the hectic day as she made breakfast for them. Michael being a lovely father feed baby food to his daughter as Anisah was busy in doing other chores.

After her chores she got her bundle of joy and got her all ready and beautiful. She handed Alina to Amma who has come back from her village to work for them again and when Amma came back, Anisah felt that the motherly place of an elder is filled in their house.

Michael was still in shower, but she already showered and did her light makeup. She wore her beautiful dress and let the zip open while smirking mischievously.

On cue the door of the restroom opened and her handsome, all muscles and sexy husband came out dripping wet just in a towel that hung loosely on his hips, making her heart to do those all too familiar flip-flops. She pretended not to see him and tried to zip her dress, and then she felt it.