~• 3 •~

•••

•••

آواز سے لگتا تھا کہ ہمدرد ہے کوٸ
پلٹا تو میری پشت پہ تلوار گڑی تھی۔

•••

•••

Life.

It's nothing but a phase of test from Almighty Allah. Sometimes there's darkness and sometimes there's light but Alas! She can never know how it's like to see the light as her sight is always full of darkness.

Cold freezing breeze swirled pass her. As the girl wrapped the shawl around her tightly standing near her window. She wanted to count the stars and feel the beauty of the moon but everyone is not lucky enough to see them but those who are lucky enough don't value such precious things as it is so normal for them.

She can feel the night dawning at her. The only indication was the cold wind, chirping of insects and her wandering heart. Her mother used to tell her that the nights are most beautiful as the stars littered the sky and moon shines brightly for the wanderers passerby.

She can feel the cold soft light of the moon, which meant the moon is full maybe or maybe not.

Life was beautiful when her parents were beside her. Not once they let her dwell upon her disability. Always telling her that she's unique and most preciously beautiful in her own way.

Now in this stage of life. She often thought that maybe her parents lied to her. Maybe they said everything to make her feel special.

But when they were gone from her life. When Allah took them away from her. The girl was broken.

After them she really realized that she's blind the thing she called her uniqueness was nothing more than a disability.

Her aunt who brought the girl at her home after her parents death made it clear to her everyday that how big of a burden she is.

With her parents she thought she was beautiful just like an angel according to her baba but her aunt never called her beautiful instead she used to call her. 'Ugly blind piece of trash, good for nothing burden' And what not.