~• 13 •~

•••

•••

الٹی پڑی ہیں ریت پر سب کشتیاں میری
کوئ لے گیا ہے دل سے سمندر نکال کر۔

•••

•••

Pain was the first thing she felt in her whole body, but the soft mattress beneath was like a painkiller lullaby. Slowly she stirred in her place and seconds later she was fully awake, laying there like statue.

Her hands on their own touched her forehead and it was bandaged slightly same goes with her foot.

She recalled his footsteps from last night and then her form going unconscious. Unknowingly her hand went to her veil and her breathing stopped for a second.

Her veil wasn't on her and the clothes. She roamed her hands on her clothes as in feeling the texture of it and to her utter horror. These aren't her clothes.

Someone changed her clothes!

Large pool of tears formed in her eyes. He did something to her, her heart almost lurched to her throat.

Ya Allah!

A soft cry escaped her lips when the door creaked opened. She immediately fisted the sheets on her self completely hiding her form in it along with her face and was now crying hysterically.

It must be him! She thought crying. He took advantage of her unconsciousness and changed her clothes. Her heart was falling in the pits of darkness just by thinking of it and fear was crawling on her skin.

Not a single voice was heard for few seconds but soon she felt someone touching her shoulder from above the sheets. The touch wasn't brutal like his but it was rather soft. Nonetheless girl flinched back in fear. "P-please!" A sob escaped her lips.

The person immediately removed their hand and a elderly voice spoke. "It's alright beti (daughter)"

A sudden relief washed over her, knowing it wasn't that cruel man but someone else and more precisely a woman.