~• 69 •~

•••

•••

مجھ پر میرے گناہ ہنسے اور رو پڑے
مدت بعد جب میں عبادت کے لیے گیا۔

•••

•••

She's been in operating room from two consecutive hours. No one came out from the operation theatre and nobody knows what will happen.

His body was all bloody and yet he was persistent on standing outside the door just if anyone would come out of there, telling that everything is fine.

Zaroon was inside whereas Ibrahim, Jhangir, Amir and Asad were pacing around anxiously. Nobody knows anything yet and they aren't planning to tell them about anything either.

Second Bastard is still unknown.

"You should get yourself treated um.." Riya spoke softly as she said that to Michael who just can't look away from the door.

Before he could answer her, the door slowly opened and a very tensed looking Zaroon came out.

Michael was at his face the instant. "How's she?" He asked. His voice coming out croaked and rough.

Zaroon looked him in the eyes for the briefest of the second and Michael could read his eyes.

"She's critical, bullet was dangerously close to her lower spine, nothing can be told for next twenty four hours." He told seriously as voice held sadness and pain.

"All she need is prayers. Because if she didn't wake up by the next 24hours. We can loose her." Was all Zaroon said as everyone's face fell as the tons of weight were placed on their shoulders.

Michael couldn't think, nor he couldn't speak. They weren't letting anyone in. Just like that, his feet having the mind of their own started moving out of their.

No one bothered to ask him where he's going, nor they were much concerned about his ripped flesh but Asad came forward. "Sarkar you should get yourself treated." He spoke respectfully earning nothing in return as kept on moving away from there.