Bonus Chapter 2

•••

•••

لہجہ بتا رہا ہے
مجھے چاہنے لگی ہو تم۔

•••

•••

Life is content.

That's what she thinks. Life goes on, the only thing that matters is, either you are living it or passing it.

Just two months back the family received the news that Yasmeen was met with an accident, and she died on the spot. Even tho, her funeral was done by Sheikhs just like a true family member, everyone appeared strong from outside, but they all were devastated and broken on such news.

Specially Sana. She was angry at her mother like everyone else but hearing of her mother's death took her in depression. She was on the verge of loosing her baby but Sohaib was there, her brothers were there, family was there and slowly and gradually she got better and healthy again.

Even tho, nobody cried out loud but surely everyone cried secretly. Michael was crying like a baby more than the day he got to know Yasmeen's reality, as Anisah holds him to sleep that night.

Michael, Zaroon, Amir and Jhangir all were there for Ibrahim and uncle Imran. And as the time passed, things got better.

"BABE!" A loud yell was heard from the study and Anisah immediately yelled back. "WHAT?"

She's currently making Biryani (A Pakistani spicy rice dish.) as they've invited all the family members at dinner. Anisah is really busy in cooking cause she completely denied taking Michael's help and totally refused ordering food from outside and now her husband is calling her, knowing very well that she's busy.

"Habibti I was calling you." Came a deep husky voice just from behind her making her jump in her place as she got startled and big muscly arms wrapped around her belly as he pulled her back. His face nuzzled in her neck as he gave a kiss there.

"What was it?" She asked softly trying to keep her focus on the food that's on stove but his touch was a pure distraction.

"Here see this." He swirled her around making her squeal lowly as she giggled softly and hit his shoulder lightly in a scolding manner. She switched the stove to low steam, so her food won't get burned.