Bonus Chapter 3

•••

•••

بہکے بہکے سے انداز بیاں ہوتے ہیں
آپ ہوتے ہیں تو ہوش کہاں ہوتے ہیں۔۔۔

•••

•••

Michael was worried sick. He was driving at really fast speed. His heart was slamming in his throat. He just prayed to Allah with the bottom of his heart that Anisah must be fine.

Just half an hour ago he got a call from her and her voice was merely a whisper, she was breathing heavily and was asking him to come home as soon as possible. He asked her if she's fine or anything, but she just insisted to him being at home. Here he is speeding to his place.

Within minutes, he reached their. Stopping the car with a screeching sound at the porch, he stared at his security men who were standing in full alert but their face completely indicates that nothing happened but still he dashed inside the house and there she was, standing in the lounge as he ran to her and buried her form in a bear hug. Her feet were almost off the ground.

"I can't b-breathe!" She mumbled lowly, and he loosened his hold, and she was on her feet again as she breathed, but he didn't let go of her completely as his arms were still around as his eyes racked her form from head to toe for any injuries, but she appears fine.

"Woman! You scared the shit out of me!" He scolds her angrily and she smiled sheepishly.

"I've a surprise for you." She mused and hold his hand as she took him to their room. She made him sit on the bed. Went back to lock the door and came back to sit on his lap.

Michael fucking loved it when she sits on his lap, and she knows it!

He wrapped his large manly arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him as he kissed her jaw.

"Tell me baby, where's my surprise." He huskily asked making her cheeks to tint red and a radiant smile appeared on her face.

She holds his hand that was on her waist and placed it on her belly. Michael's brow furrowed for a second or two and then his eyes widened in pure joy. He nodded his head as in asking her for confirmation, and she nodded back with a big smile and next thing he carried her in a bridal style and swirl.