7.

It was now time for Track, which Callie now felt grateful for. As much as she hated running for so long, science had made her realise how good sport was. The green shorts and white shirt uniform wasn't so complimenting, but she didn't care much for it. And she enjoyed the feeling of the sun hitting her face, the wind flowing through her hair, and the free movements of her body.

"So, what bikini are you gonna wear?" Delilah asked, catching up to Callie.

"I'm not sure, we will have to go shopping to buy another one."

The rest of the session was filled with Delilah complaining about running and how she'd rather be doing cheer, watching Ethan do football tryouts, and wondering if Grayson would ever join the team. It's only been two days and she's made this much of an impact, he'll be completely settled in in no time.

-

Callie got home, immediately heading to the kitchen. Today was chocolate tarts. She'd picked up one, biting into it as she opened the fridge. "Hey mom, these taste amazing!"

"Thank you, Cal." She spoke. "Are you going shopping today?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Callie asked, turning around to face her mom. After grabbing a drink from the fridge, she'd sat at the island.

"You always go shopping on Tuesday with D. Your beach party is this weekend." Her mom explained. Callie nodded in remembrance, taking her last bite of the tart.

"Do you think you could pick up a few things for me? Your dad and I are heading over to your grandparents this weekend, and I want to make a few baked goods." She asked.

"Of course." Callie responded, quickly jogging upstairs. She sighed in relief as soon as she entered her room. She'd sat at her desk, opening her laptop to FaceTime Delilah.

"Hey D, are you ready?" She asked as the call picked up. The screen showed her in her car, sunglasses and her gym clothes on.

"Yeah, just taking my little brother to his friends house and I'll be right over." She replied, she sounded like she was getting out of the car. After arranging to meet at the mall, she'd gotten into her car and drove to the mall. She'd decided to pick up her mother's stuff after her shopping, instead of lugging it around with her.

Finally, she'd met Delilah at the mall. They knew exactly where they were going, it's where they bought their swimwear every year. With a hug and a cheerful greeting, they set off to the store.