8.

"Mom, I'm home." Callie exclaimed, bags for her mother crowding her fingers. She'd put them all on the island, helping her unpack.

"Oh thank you, darling. Let's see your swimwear." Her mother spoke. Callie pulled it out of her bag, showing her the red bikini top and matching bottoms. "Ooh, they're nice."

Callie had put them in her drawer, getting started on her math work. Her homework seemed to be piling up at this point, so she decided to pull an all nighter. Which meant she needed things from the store, which also meant going out again. She huffed and stood up, leaving her house once again. It didn't take long to figure out what she needed, it was simple. Energy drinks, snacks, and gum. She was dreaming of sleep right now but she had too much work.

-

The time had reached 3.40am and she was still finishing her homework. Her hands ached from typing and highlighting and noting.

"At least I'm almost done." She mumbled to herself. She was certain she was going crazy. She sighed and stood up, stretching her limbs. She wasn't so worried, tomorrow was a relaxing day.

"Oh fuck! Tomorrow's Wednesday!" Callie whispered, mentally kicking herself. "I thought it was Thursday tomorrow." Thursday are her easy days, Wednesday are cheer days. Normally that would be a good thing, except she'd be running of 0 hours sleep. Does she sleep? Does she not?

She decided that she'd stay awake, I mean she got this far.

After it getting to now almost 6, the time she wakes up most days, she decided to have a bath. Letting it run, she had gotten out her cheer uniform and laid it on the bed. Now, breakfast. She's quietly marched downstairs and searched the fridge and pantry for food. Pancakes? Toast? Omelette? She decided on cereal, bringing the large bowl upstairs with her. And she slid into the water, her TV on a low volume. And her phone had received a notification:

Marco: Hey, I'll be back in town on Friday. Just in time for the beach party. x

Oh my God! Callie had completely forgot Marco would be back at school soon. Marco is a senior, and friends with Conan. And Callie met him at the first beach party. They'd become close friends and everybody had speculated that they were dating. Which was hell for them both as they'd have to constantly tell everyone they weren't. They'd at one point considered stop being friends to relieve themselves of this mess. But everyone had eventually stopped, which meant they could continue being friends. He'd spent all of summer at his family villa in Greece, and stayed an extra week. Which meant he was back this week.

Callie: OH WOW, I've missed you. I can't wait to see you and catch up. x