12.

"Is it okay if I have a shower?" Marco asked. Both of the siblings nodded, pausing the movie they were all watching.

"Marco, use my bathroom. You don't want to use Conan's." Callie added. "He smells." She added, giggling at Conan's expression. She'd followed Marco upstairs, turning the shower on for him and grabbing a towel. She'd put his bag of clothes on the desk chair, looking for some lounge wear for herself. She'd completely forgotten to get out of her cheer uniform. Sweatpants and a small top had suited her, as well as some fluffy socks.

She'd watched a few YouTube videos to pass the time, seeing her bathroom door open. He'd emerged with a towel wrapped around his waist. She ignored him and continued watching, giving him privacy as he'd walked back into the bathroom to get changed. She stared at the rose cube he'd gotten her, admiring how sweet of a gift it was. And she had traced the M with her finger. Marco had come out of the bathroom, now in shorts and a hoodie, flopping onto her bed beside her.

They'd switched to Netflix, finding a series to start together. Eventually deciding on The Office, again. After a few episodes, they'd gotten tired and found warmth in their shared blanket. He'd suddenly sat up, facing Callie. She'd also sat up, smiling at him. He had taken her by surprise, pressing a kiss to her lips. They'd stuck there for a while, before Callie pulled away. She looked up at him, with a guilty look in her eye.

"You know we can't keep doing this, M." She spoke quietly. "You know how it will be with Conan." She stared at her lap, avoiding his gaze.

"I know, I'm sorry." He whispered, bringing her into a hug. "I just can't help myself."

They'd shared a kiss every once in a while, in secret and away from Conan. Conan had completely stopped being friends with someone, when they confessed they had feelings for Callie. And he had shut Callie out for a few months, which hurt both of them because of how close they usually are. Callie didn't know how she felt about Marco, there was something there but she didn't know what that was. And she knew she couldn't act on it.

"Hey, don't get upset. The more we do it, the harder it is to accept that we can't do this." Callie stated. Marco nodded, laying down beside her. They'd forgotten that it had ever happened, with no awkward tension, continuing to watch The Office.