44.

The thought loomed in her head. Should she go back to school tomorrow? She didn't know how the pills would make her feel yet, but she missed school. She sprung out of bed, realising she forgot to call Delilah. It was too late now. She needed to get outside, but could she be bothered to run? She did anyway, slipping on some workout gear and quietly leaving the house. However this run made her feel, that would decide whether she goes or not.

She began jogging down her normal route, which unfortunately passed the twins house. She felt tired already, she had no energy to run. She kept going, seeing if she would feel better, but the further she went the worse it got. She turned round, heading home slowly. Her house was in sight as she switched her phone on, seeing a few messages.

Grayson: I miss you

Grayson: Molly is nothing compared to you

As she had gotten to her bedroom door, she realised she'd never escape Grayson. What was she meant to say to him? She has a boyfriend. Of course she misses Grayson but it's ended, he hurt her. He cheated. She got into bed, feeling drained. She had fallen asleep, completely ignoring Grayson.

-

"Morning, sweetie." Her mom came into the room, a smoothie and a pill in her hand. She grabbed them, swallowing them down with a sip. "What are you wanting to do today?"

"I want to go to school." She replied.

"You don't have to, but if you want to, okay." Her mom cheered, leaving the room. Callie grabbed her phone, texting Marco that she was going to school. Within minutes, he replied.

Marco: Be there in 20 minutes.

It was quite early, so she decided to shower. She'd gotten in, the warm water feeling divine against her skin. She'd washed and gotten out, wrapping a towel around herself. Finding an outfit proved rather easy, as she wore whatever she liked. Patterned trousers, a black tee, and some boots. As she was drying her hair and putting some makeup on, Marco arrived and sat on her bed.

"Hey, how're you feeling?" He asked. She hummed in response, pulling her boots on. They'd walked downstairs, saying their goodbyes.

"Oh, Callie, there's some brownies for you." Her mom smiled, holding out a bag. Callie giggled and grabbed the bag, leaving with Marco.

"I spoke to Conan yesterday, he didn't ignore me or give me a dirty look." Marco muttered.

"That's progress."