17.

It was now 6pm. Callie had cleaned up the beach, only an abundance of empty bottles and plastic cups were surrounding her. As well as a few loose cameras. And she'd collected a copious amount of fast food for the three of them to enjoy. As nobody was going to cook. She'd returned home, struggling to even open the door without dropping the bags, and placed everything on the coffee table in the living room.

"Boys! Food's here!" She shouted, hearing them both rush down the stairs. She could hear their screams and laughter as soon as she got home, knowing they were playing on Conan's PlayStation. She'd laid the food out to just grab, instead of sharing it out separately.

"How was the party for you two?" She asked, hoping to figure out what happened from someone else. Neither had remembered. She shrugged and continued eating.

"I might take a nap." Conan sighed, rolling over on the couch. Callie stood up, giving her brother some peace and quiet to sleep. She'd taken a smoothie from the fridge, heading up to her room. Marco had stopped her on the stairs.

"Wanna watch The Office?" He asked.

She smirked. "I thought you'd never ask."

"Please stay another night." She begged him, seeing him get up to grab his bag. "I can ask my mom. She loves having you here." Callie's mom secretly routed for the two to get together, never letting Conan know because she knows how he gets. But she'd quietly tease Callie about it.

"I don't have clothes for school tomorrow." He reasoned. "But if your mom says it's okay, you're driving me to get some more things."

So she'd immediately texted her mom.

Callie: Can Marco stay another night? Please?

Whilst she waited for a response, she slid her shoes on as she already knew the answer would be yes. She'd grabbed her keys and reached for her phone as it had gotten a text.

Mom: Of course! Be back at 10.

"Let's go get your things." Callie chuckled, beckoning Marco to follow her. He had smirked, rolling his eyes as they both left.